• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
oi for crying out loud.... can someone tell us things about the online? Are there lobbies? What are the online features for that matter? Why have they been so quiet ?

Like Ulitmate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Before it...

I GETS MY SHIT URRRLEY!!!!!

420668_3207590103213_1069985230_3135128_504703204_n.jpg

LProtag

I'm conflicted as to whether I should get this...

I've got an arcade stick and all but just got burnt out trying to practice SF4 when I got busy with everything. Didn't even have all the basics down really.

All the hype about this has gotten me excited though, but I don't want the same thing to happen.

Amazon, why you so sneaky?

I bought dat cross stick and they told me it'd be shipped in 3-5 weeks and those sly mofos be shipping it now.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All we need now is a twitch stream with 2 guys professing how they got the game early with their voices scrambled.

Remember than foolishness from the vanilla mvc3 thread? lol

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone know any sites that still sell/make custom arcade sticks? I just really want something with custom artwork, and better quality than a mad catz one. I feel like I used to see sites that sold those a lot, but now I can't find any.

Does anyone know any sites that still sell/make custom arcade sticks? I just really want something with custom artwork, and better quality than a mad catz one. I feel like I used to see sites that sold those a lot, but now I can't find any.

There are hitboxes that are stickless sticks and Project GiantSword who make premium built of arcade sticks. They look sexyyyy *drools*

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
B*tch, you wasn't with me at the store getting that urley *drake voice*

Edit: I don't have it early and I ended up not getting to check the places in MD like I was doing to. Extenuating circumstances.

DRE Fei

So, I went to this game store in Long Beach (Cali) today and I saw Markman and Redrapper there waiting in line. Offcast showed up a little bit later. I thought guys like this would already have the game, but they're mostly in the same boat as us. I didn't get a chance to say what's up, but Hi Markman!

528672829-974874e8d3796135b75d7f1590300821.4f500678-scaled.jpg

Can you guys stream some stuff? obviously you cant stream on twitch because they are so strict on early release streams, but try something like own3d or ustream, not sure on their policies with streaming before release day.

MrDenny

So, I went to this game store in Long Beach (Cali) today and I saw Markman and Redrapper there waiting in line. Offcast showed up a little bit later. I thought guys like this would already have the game, but they're mostly in the same boat as us. I didn't get a chance to say what's up, but Hi Markman!

528672829-974874e8d3796135b75d7f1590300821.4f500678-scaled.jpg
Can't wait to get home, my bro pre-ordered earlier this week.
Were they saving copies for those who pre-ordered?

d0c_zaius

I dunno if its because I dont have it installed, or because my 60gb ps3 is dieing and overheated, but the vs screen gets a little framey when its animating all the idles until the round starts. Doesnt carry over into gameplay.

Top Bottom