• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

LowParry

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35635443 said:
There is one place. The one place you should shop konsistently for videogames.

I must be missing on your cryptic message. lol - PM if you must! But where?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35635443 said:
There is one place. The one place you should shop konsistently for videogames.

And fuck @#$% how can there not be one store in San Francisco that breaks street date WTF

Heeeey wtf youre in San Fran now?

Im moving to San Fran soon myself :3

ShinAmano

This is the time of the thread where I get sad. Come on someone in RVA hook me up and I will buy your copy for you. Offer espires tomorrow at midnight.

branny

When does Newegg typically ship pre-orders?
The things I've preordered from them seemed to ship a day or so before release. My stuff always came pretty quick, usually arriving a day right after the game was officially out.

d0c_zaius

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35635861 said:
Sweet action! If it's tomorrow bring me a copy of SFxT with you lol I can't believe I can't find a copy anywhere. I don't think any mom & pop videogames stores even exist in this city anymore.

But yeah, hit me up when you get out here. Food, Booze, Arcade, and shit.

Last mom and pop store in that area was Network Video in Burlingame, but they closed down a couple of years ago

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35635929 said:

I would try chinatown/ craigs list.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
While this thread is great. Nothing will compare to the vanilla MVC3 thread. I just went back for some memories....
tihpX.gif

Ill be glad to have another game to play though.

Edit: pictures of pringles, kfc(whack chicken), talks of massive urleys

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
While this thread is great. Nothing will compare to the vanilla MVC3 thread. I just went back for some memories....
tihpX.gif

Ill be glad to have another game to play though.

Edit: pictures of pringles, kfc(whack chicken), talks of massive urleys

People can say what they want, but nothing on the internet can compare to a Mahvel thread.

d0c_zaius

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but you do get a 20mb patch when you first run the game.

Doesn't unlock mega man and pac man though :(

d0c_zaius

is anyone in line for this launch party yet? if so how long is the line roughly

I heard from someone earlier today that at 11am there were 4 people in line.

theres a trophy for just going into the DLC menu lol

Oichi -
that buster wo-- shout out, too good

Esura

Banned
The special editions come with all the retailer exclusive gems correct? For just 10 extra bucks it doesn't seem worth it to buy the regular edition over the special edition then. I got that on lock right now.

The special editions come with all the retailer exclusive gems correct? For just 10 extra bucks it doesn't seem worth it to buy the regular edition over the special edition then. I got that on lock right now.

Yea SE comes with every gem and its only 10 extra, only reason I bought it.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
The guy posted a pic of the game case, it had a "Not for resale" print on the boxart so I guess Capcom hooked him up with it for promo in the store and he just went home with it.

I don't think the game looks good, actually. But I'm going to play it before passing judgment. Just think your comment was silly. It's a message board. You posted, I responded.

Whaaaaaat - I thought I offended you or something, and in actuality we're almost in the same boat.

All I meant was early impressions sealed the fate for this game for me, and the things I saw in the end were too late to redeem it. It's all good though man.

I didnt think you were mad. I do think you are needlessy sassy though, Mr. Sassy Man. I was much like you until I "got" what was different and good about the game.

and I defend all those who are cool. I am forum justice!

I don't hate the game, I just got turned off from it big time back then. Still willing to see it at tournament level though.

Keep wearing that cape proudly, Mr. Justice - haha!

Esura

Banned
Yea SE comes with every gem and its only 10 extra, only reason I bought it.

Well I usually buy special editions of games I'm most anticipated about anyways although I know why many others don't. But in this particular case I think everyone who can should buy the special edition no doubt. I bet you these gems will be five bucks a pop once they get on PSN/XBOX online store thing.

LowParry

Did you see the Clockwork combos, Skilotonn? Still too easy? I respect your thoughts and opinion but I just find is very strange to not play a game when you're seeing simple basic stuff when we all know, the advance gameplay will come in time with us players.

Top Bottom