• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Mzo

Some of those costumes look really good! Overall much better than SF4 imo.

Still not paying irl money for them.

Lothars

I am sure I am just missing this but if you buy costumes for each character do you get both alts or just one?
Edit: nevermind It's just one I believe.

Myomoto

Seriously though, why is it that everybody on xbox live seems to colour their characters with the artistic vision of a 13 year old...

wait, I think I've figured it out :(

Seriously though, why is it that everybody on xbox live seems to colour their characters with the artistic vision of a 13 year old...

wait, I think I've figured it out :(

I don't plan on playing the colors in ranked.

But I DO plan on playing neon green Kazuya/neon blue Law against my friends

Horseress

WOW! I was there, playing some Sf x T, doing some Marduk trails, when suddenly a wild Dan appears, saying that the trail I was doing (16) was available as a quick combo, and then it will be make this trial much easier to do....

Dat Dan....convincing people to cheat the trials....shame on you!

Venfayth

WOW! I was there, playing some Sf x T, doing some Marduk trails, when suddenly a wild Dan appears, saying that the trail I was doing (16) was available as a quick combo, and then it will be make this trial much easier to do....

Dat Dan....convincing people to cheat the trials....shame on you!

Trololol

Myomoto

What teams and gems are people running with?

Currently I'm using Guile on point, with King on anchor. Guile is set up with 2 +20% meter gems (have x specials hit/have x moves blocked) and 1 +10% (block x moves) so that when he is pinned down he'll be able to (hopefully) escape. Guile's job is basically to build meter by chucking booms and whiffing standing fierce, as well as to soften up the opponent for King/push them towards the corner.

On King I've got +10% damage and +10% from when a partner connects a launcher (I'll usually bring him in with a cross rush and I want him to bring the goddamn hurt when I do) and a +10% damage from landing x normal moves (works excellent with his knee launcher chains). I'm considering loosing that +10% speed gem in favour of some damage resistance or the heal over time gem, because I generally feel like if the situation goes bad for King, he ends up getting completely crushed.

Tobe

guys help, any tips on trial 20 for ryu? im thinking i need to tinker with speed gems for this cause i cant link cr.lp~cr.hp

all i had to do was chain them ...... and here i was trying to walk a bit between the jab and fierce.

impact

Banned
What teams and gems are people running with?

Currently I'm using Guile on point, with King on anchor. Guile is set up with 2 +20% meter gems (have x specials hit/have x moves blocked) and 1 +10% (block x moves) so that when he is pinned down he'll be able to (hopefully) escape. Guile's job is basically to build meter by chucking booms and whiffing standing fierce, as well as to soften up the opponent for King/push them towards the corner.

On King I've got +10% damage and +10% from when a partner connects a launcher (I'll usually bring him in with a cross rush and I want him to bring the goddamn hurt when I do) and a +10% damage from landing x normal moves (works excellent with his knee launcher chains). I'm considering loosing that +10% speed gem in favour of some damage resistance or the heal over time gem, because I generally feel like if the situation goes bad for King, he ends up getting completely crushed.

King is pretty much get him in off a tag cancel or ABC launcher, do damage off that combo, get in a mixup or two and get him the fuck out kind of character. His normals are pretty ass. He's still fun though.

Oh god

bqAn4.png

Top Bottom