• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;35781969 said:
That is complete bullshit. I've worked on plenty of titles that support this exact feature. Call of Duty, Gears of War, and a shit ton of other games also supports this... who do they think they are going to fool?

And no, a studio like Capcom shouldn't have any issues implementing this. They are just lazy as shit.

Castle Crashers also...first local MP I game played on 360. Had the joy of "HEY EVERYONE, LETS PLAY CASTLE CRASHERS RIGHT NOW!" And then about 10 minutes of making/signing in to guest accounts for the other 3 people. It even forces you to make one of those crappy 3D avatars for each account.

It was pretty mind blowing that a system would inconvenience local multiplayer so badly.

Mista Koo

Gosh the DLC characters look so great. I love the way Bryan animates and Christie seems as fun as she is in Tekken.
Glad I decided to wait for the Vita version (originally it was for Pac-Man and Mega Man only lol).

Also..

Vw10Y.png

Team Cody and Poison \m/

Edit:
So uhh, I got my copy of the game from Amazon today...except there was no game disc in the case. Case wasn't wrapped in plastic either. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Return it to them. Amazon are pretty awesome, they gave me money to ship my faulty Oblivion back from Saudi Arabia to the US even though they don't offer shipping it to here themselves.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
How the hell did this game get out of QA. 90% of the games online has sound cutting out. Really annoying!!!!!

edit: I don't think it's my connection and made sure all of the torrent applications in my household are off

"My Gems Will Put You On Blast!" I think that's the Arturo/Sp00ky reference? I don't have a screen capture device but that's one of the lobby comments you can choose

Chairhome

Gosh the DLC characters look so great. I love the way Bryan animates and Christie seems as fun as she is in Tekken.
Glad I decided to wait for the Vita version (originally it was for Pac-Man and Mega Man only lol).

Also..

Vw10Y.png

Team Cody and Poison \m/

Edit:

Return it to them. Amazon are pretty awesome, they gave me money to ship my faulty Oblivion back from Saudi Arabia to the US even though they don't offer shipping it to here themselves.

That's Cody wearing Edi E's clothes? cool.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So uhh, I got my copy of the game from Amazon today...except there was no game disc in the case. Case wasn't wrapped in plastic either. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Capcops yo.
/joke

Better call UPS immediately and Amazon immediately. Someone poached your copy.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How the hell did this game get out of QA. 90% of the games online has sound cutting out. Really annoying!!!!!

edit: I don't think it's my connection and made sure all of the torrent applications in my household are off
Capcom too godlike for QA.

Bizazedo

But it looks like Pac-Man and Mega Man will be on 360 eventually, too :).

At least you get Cole and the two cats.

Instead of sound glitches imitating a tournament environment.

Does someone here want a code for the 'Iron Curtain" gem pack? I don't plan on using it, so I'll give it to the first person who's interested.

B00TE

Got my guide, walked in just as they were getting them. Haven't got a chance to look at it yet, and won't for awhile. The fact it's sitting in my bag, so close and full of delicious Jin secrets is killing me.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Question: until the tournament patch comes out, is player 2 in offline versus mode stuck with player 1's gem presets for all the characters? No way for P2 to edit their own gem units or load them from a game save on the local console?

I'm finally starting to learn this game and SF4 basics is actually helping me. First off I have to say the juggle system is pretty fun. I've been doing corner combos with Ryu. Getting up to 500+ damage with all 3 bars is pretty nice, I'd love to do that in a match someday. And I kept wondering how to use the tag in system, but good ol' SF4 hit confirms and links came into play. The same BnB I use to do with Ryu and Ken can be hit confirmed into the launcher and followed up by my other character. I guess this is old news but forgive me. I watched cross assault, but at the same time I paid absolutely no attention when they were doing tutorials and explaining the game.

Since I got the limited edition and it came with gems, is there any point of activating my pre-order gems back or is it the same gems? My pre-order bonus was the World Warrior Gem pack

LakeEarth

Had no idea Marvel netcode was considered bad.

I thought it was more of a matchmaking issue, where the game just sucked at pitting you against someone in your area.

Speaking of which, does this game let you pick "region" for ranked play? It was so stupid that 3rd Strike Online didn't.

only had a few mins with this game so far, but damn its awesome. poison turned out as good as i could hope. i really like her fireball game along with the ridiculous frame advantage after qcb+k. does she have an overhead? because that would be amazing if so.

debating whether or not to get the strategy guide. i just want frame data. like what is her command backflip for? does it have more invincibility frames or something?

rCIZZLE

I really wish they kept sf4 matchmaking. It's taking me way too long to get into games even though so many people are on.

Man, Im so shit at this, ugh, I let my execution get shitty too. Be alot easier to grind out the rust without that jank sound bug though; and with the way submission works we won't see a patch for at least a week.

Top Bottom