• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

I'm honestly wondering WTF they broke with the net code and synchronization. If you watch carefully, during gameplay the background animation also stutters, but it goes smooth again during intro and outro scenes.

Considering it was broken when the game went gold, I am surprised there wasn't a day one hot fix patch - that is pretty common these days and Capcom themselves has, indeed, had day one patches for such issues ready before.

I had to download a patch for ps3

d0c_zaius

I wiffed a grab point blank. Yep. Point blank. Opponent just standing there.

Yea I've mentioned previously how the hit boxes take adjusting. Was the opponent doing something at the time? There are times where they are invulnerable, like when taunting before tagging out.

There are times where a grab looks like it should connect but I wasn't actually "point blank" as well.

h3ro

This was gonna be the fighting game I held out on and waited for after getting burned by Marvel and Ultimate Marvel.

I just ordered a copy for 360 from newegg. :|

Aesthet1c

45 winstreak and counting with guile/hugo. online is mad free

Yeah apparently this game had a much wider appeal than the previous SF4 entries, because there are a ton of new players. I'm not an amazing player by any stretch, but I have been easily winning 9 out 10 of my online matches. Some of them are near perfects.

Yeah apparently this game had a much wider appeal than the previous SF4 entries, because there are a ton of new players. I'm not an amazing player by any stretch, but I have been easily winning 9 out 10 of my online matches. Some of them are near perfects.
tekken players trying to play a 2d game.

7+ hours and I'm finally taking a break. Sorry guys, but count me in as a Ryu/Ken player day one. I've been playing Shoto's since Day 1 SF2 and I haven't changed since then. I will try to pick up a non-shoto character though.

Glix

Shit, should I grab this on the way home? I feel like its just going to fuck up my MVC3 game...

Online is broken?

dreamfall

So I bought the Special Edition and there isn't a code for the Gems- is it located else where? Who do I even contact about this...

rWPhQ.jpg

sLdsB.jpg

RussellXV

Anyone order this game through PS Home? I received the Iron Curtain code, but I'm still waiting on the PS Home exclusive.

SykoTech

After hearing the latest news, thank goodness I have the PS3 version. Ashame to hear that online apparent sucks though. Haven't tried it yet, but I guess I'll just stick to playing with my brother and a few friends for now.

Having a lot of fun so far, especially with Juri and Asuka.

After hearing the latest news, thank goodness I have the PS3 version. Ashame to hear that online apparent sucks though. Haven't tried it yet, but I guess I'll just stick to playing with my brother and a few friends for now.

Having a lot of fun so far, especially with Juri and Asuka.

Just curious, what are the problems the 360 version has other than the lack of local 2 player co-op?

FHIZ

I had way too much fun in trials mode tapping the d pad with Kuma to make him dance to the beat of the song.

Top Bottom