• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

laaame

It's a shame that online isn't that great (for now?) but I think I am still going to get it.

How many people are there in the scrub community on GAF? I only ask because I don't have friends
True story...Sorta
and if I had people to play that would probably make me buy it now.

Westlo

Eat a dick backdashers, option select c.lp -- sweep is badass now, cancel into fireball if I fuck up? Free mix up off of the dash? Fuck not-blockers.

Brady games guide says ryu is -4 after blocked sweep x hadoken cancel dash forward.... It's pretty much the new dp "safe" tag right now....

Westlo

Stupid question, but are gems unlockable within the game? Are some of them DLC?

Seems like zero unlocks in this game period apart from titles... Everything added on will be dlc... Some will be free like mega man and PAC man for ps3 owners and colors for everyone.., but characters and costumes will cost some $$$

Hopefully this hack has shamed Capcom into a decent price.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wow, just...wow.

I sent an order cancellation request to the Digital River Capcom Shop last Friday for the PS3 version of the game and never heard anything back from them.

They shipped me the game and I received it today. Checked their return policy and guess what? They don't have one. If you don't want the item, still unopened? TOUGH SHIT. They only replace defective items.

Never using them ever again. Lesson learned.

K.Sabot

Wow, just...wow.

I sent an order cancellation request to the Digital River Capcom Shop last Friday for the PS3 version of the game and never heard anything back from them.

They shipped me the game and I received it today. Checked their return policy and guess what? They don't have one. If you don't want the item, still unopened? TOUGH SHIT. They only replace defective items.

Defect the item?

Seik

Banned
Oh man, I played all night. Shit is gooooood. :)

Akuma/Poison are my mains for now. Gonna train A LOT in the next days.

Teknoman

It's a shame that online isn't that great (for now?) but I think I am still going to get it.

How many people are there in the scrub community on GAF? I only ask because I don't have friends
True story...Sorta
and if I had people to play that would probably make me buy it now.

Alot of both systems.

I have the PS3 version and think there is some bad aliasing. I'd like to see how this looks on 360, but would rather wait for the Vita and PC versions (I don't want to quadruple dip).

I did Ryu and Ken's trials. What a big pain in the butt. The links in this game have a different timing than IV (like Ryu's solarplexus). Also, I hate low jab or low shorts into SRKs.

And I keep dying on Sagat on the four kings mission.

And please add krp1976 to gafchat please.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow, just...wow.

dont mess with the capcom store.

brian

I feel like an idiot because I cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around the Tekken characters. There are just so many moves and target combos, how the hell am I supposed to remember all this? I need that strategy guide to tell me what I should be doing with these characters because it is just all very overwhelming to me.

Teknoman

I feel like an idiot because I cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around the Tekken characters. There are just so many moves and target combos, how the hell am I supposed to remember all this? I need that strategy guide to tell me what I should be doing with these characters because it is just all very overwhelming to me.

Paul and Hwoarang seem pretty easy to pick up. Command wise anyway.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NO seriously. How did this sound issue make it through QA? seriously wtf.
It is fucking terrible.

I think you're one of the lucky ones when it comes to online play too. It's looking pretty bad on my end.

Back to Megaman and Pacman, are they really coming to the 360?

I keep reading in other forums that they'll still be exclusive to the PS3 and Capcom won't release the unlocked codes for the 360 version.

Where's the source they'll be included in all versions?

MThanded

It is fucking terrible.

I think you're one of the lucky ones when it comes to online play too. It's looking pretty bad on my end.

Online has been good in all my matches. Sound issue is wrecked though.

I suck at this game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I feel so lucky. I don't HAVE to stack fireballs with Juri anymore. Oh glorious day.

Online's been cool for me, except when some idiot from Timbuktu wants to show up with their Wal-Mart connection.

The sound thing is REALLY annoying, though. I believe it'll get patched ASAP.

It's fucking impossible to connect to anyone except for random matchmaking.

Fucking online is shit, and will always be shit so long as they base what a "good netcode" is on a connection between Osaka and Tokyo.

That's a deal breaker. With Ultimate Marvel I got by not playing online because we have a local scene in Vegas that meets up every Wed/Sat - but sometimes I just want to play matches online, and not have to drive to other areas just to get non-CPU based matches.

Really hoping to just sit back and enjoy decent SS4 like netcode.

I'll wait on this one.

how is the color edit thing going to work? we're supposed to be getting more, right?

i didn't see anything in the op about it

i mean more colors and more than two slots

RS4-

I've had 3 really bad matches out of 50 or so. Then again all 3 involved UK players, one was teleporting and the match had some HDR like rollback.

The game definitely uses a GGPO style netcode. Which explains the more jerky looking lag. In the long run it's better cause the objective of that sort of netcode is that your inputs don't lag and combos should work. I'm wondering if the sound issue has to do with this.

Anth0ny

I managed to get in 30 minutes of trials between studying.

God damn this game feels good. I want to play more. So bad.

Fuck midterms.

I still can't do DP motion consistently. FUCK

MThanded

The game definitely uses a GGPO style netcode. Which explains the more jerky looking lag. In the long run it's better cause the objective of that sort of netcode is that your inputs don't lag and combos should work. I'm wondering if the sound issue has to do with this.

Yeah you can tell.

Top Bottom