• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

I'm all for Leto doing his own thing, and if he some how manages to bust out a more entertaining performance than Ledger, then I tip my hat off to the guy, cause Ledger was sooooo much fun to watch.

Dajanksta

Banned
I hate guys with text on their suits too
QqIw9qY.png

Hahahahaha

Kibbles

Airport Security taking pics with Jared (lol) , looks like he may be coming back to film. Hopefully we get outdoor set pics
tumblr_noaothnDAb1s1kpjfo1_1280.jpg

Speaking of, some pretty cool fan-art of Batfleck vs Leto Joker
CE24qHBUEAAtTXV.jpg

DaveH

I'm probably reading too much into this, but the size of this rubble makes me think someone or something with super-strength is involved in this battle... that this isn't just a structure collapsed by conventional means.

[snip] rubble images

Nice. Looks like they're fighting someone or something with powers. Looks like ice crystals maybe... Killer Frost?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Killer Croc is the WORST looking out of the bunch.

I can't get over how stupid/ugly he looks.

Effect

What are you guys talking about?

There is a rumor that the two of them are having sex because of how close they appear and their chemistry together. Nothing proven of course and I think both have have reportedly gotten angry at the idea but that too doesn't prove anything. It plays into the rumors that Will and Jada Smith have an open relationship.

There is a rumor that the two of them are having sex because of how close they appear and their chemistry together. Nothing proven of course and I think both have have reportedly gotten angry at the idea but that too doesn't prove anything. It plays into the rumors that Will and Jada Smith have an open relationship.
Oh, I thought there was going some sex scandal and I was missing it lol

You know I think im done with caring what others think of costume designs in superhero movies.
Somehow Deadshot is just "Paintball armor", yet Crossbones in Civil War is "incredible"

You know I think im done with caring what others think of costume designs in superhero movies.
Somehow Deadshot is just "Paintball armor", yet Crossbones in Civil War is "incredible"

I think Crossbones is looking incredible. And Deadshot is really good, especially with the mask. People are judging the looks without the effects that will be added, I'm confident that Deadshot will look even better in the movie

I think Crossbones is looking incredible. And Deadshot is really good, especially with the mask. People are judging the looks without the effects that will be added, I'm confident that Deadshot will look even better in the movie

I think they both look good/great , it just bothers me that for something so similar("futuristic" black body armor) you have some jump on it calling it paintball armor yet turn around and the same few call another character design with it incredible.

Cade

I think they both look good/great , it just bothers me that for something so similar("futuristic" black body armor) you have some jump on it calling it paintball armor yet turn around and the same few call another character design with it incredible.

Did the same people really post both? I didn't see many people ragging on Deadshot's design - his is easily the best of the Squad's outfits and I think it looks great.

Top Bottom