• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Kibbles

Big Scene tonight:
11273293_382000198673064_2041047227_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/2xJAZ1CnZD/
universodc1 Is Jared Leto on the set?

pigm33 @universodc1 yes he is!

pigm33 @throwbaxnl8posts tonight's scene is a big one! He's got his costume and everything haha! They're bombing the place and all. I hope to just get one pic with him there's not a lot of people so I have a chance *wishful thinking*

A lot of dead bodies too
11139986_842470765802310_3809702768559309532_n.jpg

11150739_842471195802267_6330850893418358946_n.jpg

CFL9Dl-WAAEeZ80.jpg

CFL9D18WEAAc7z4.jpg

CFLYlaHUUAIKzS4.jpg

‏@JamesAFlynn
Stepped out of the subway and stumbled on this set for #SuicideSquad tonight. #Toronto

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
the tree in the last pic looks like its from a old 3d game that would have 2d trees like if i were to walk around it it would just spin to face me

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Big Scene tonight:
11273293_382000198673064_2041047227_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/2xJAZ1CnZD/
universodc1 Is Jared Leto on the set?

pigm33 @universodc1 yes he is!

pigm33 @throwbaxnl8posts tonight's scene is a big one! He's got his costume and everything haha! They're bombing the place and all. I hope to just get one pic with him there's not a lot of people so I have a chance *wishful thinking*

A lot of dead bodies too
11139986_842470765802310_3809702768559309532_n.jpg

11150739_842471195802267_6330850893418358946_n.jpg

CFL9Dl-WAAEeZ80.jpg

CFL9D18WEAAc7z4.jpg

CFLYlaHUUAIKzS4.jpg

‏@JamesAFlynn
Stepped out of the subway and stumbled on this set for #SuicideSquad tonight. #Toronto

Fake bodies? Man they really got affected by the criticism (regarding the deaths from the collaborate damage) badly for Man of Steel...

We don't know what the deal with Katana is.
She is a hero so technically shouldn't even be on the team unless Batman asked her to or Waller is full on crazy and forced her to..

The original comic book Squad had Bronze Tiger (a hero) on it. Somebody has to keep the villains in line during a mission.

That looks ice themed, I swear if Arnold reprises his role as Mr. Freeze...

Didn't they cast or was it rumored that Icicle would be in the movie? Could be Killerfrost as well.

I hope they keep the Batman characters to a minimum in the movies when other characters like Captain Cold could fill the role just as easy. Tired of hearing DC only has Batman.

Didn't they cast or was it rumored that Icicle would be in the movie? Could be Killerfrost as well.

I hope they keep the Batman characters to a minimum in the movies when other characters like Captain Cold could fill the role just as easy. Tired of hearing DC only has Batman.
They cast Jonny Frost, who despite what his name implies, has no ice themed powers and is one of Jokers henchmen.

Loxley

So much bodies. IS this gonna be R?

I've been guessing it'll be a pretty hard PG-13. But hey, who knows? With the success of Mad Max (an R-Rated action film), WB might be open to the idea of SS getting an R rating.

However, considering it's a film that introduces a number of pivotal characters and events that will help build the foundation of the DCCU, they probably want as any folks to see it as possible which means it will more than likely end up in the PG-13 range.

Effect

Man of Steel was PG-13 and they killed alot of people

This scene does not get talked about enough as I think it should. That was actually disturbing for me when I watched. To see the gravity beam lift and slam down the cars and then lift people, hear them scream then it pulses down. Then you see the cars come back up but it's silent. I've always been curious if people missed what happen there or don't want to talk about it on some level.

Another video, I love the Joker's non-reaction to Harley blasting the guy
https://twitter.com/epaqman83/status/600126103441829889

Joker "C'mon Harl, don't be like that"

Trucker "Hey, assholes!"

Harley Shoots Trucker

Harley "You slept with Ivy, my best friend. I thought you were different Mr. J, but you're like all the rest"

Joker "It didn't mean anything it was just sex. Besides you were locked up in Arkham and my dick ain't gonna suck itself"

Effect

Yeah we're finally in big spoiler territory now I think.

Please people. Be very careful and good about spoiler tagging stuff now. People might want to link to the images now instead of just posting them.

yuraya

Oh man he looks evil. Leto is such a perfect fit for this. Come on give us a trailer already.

I'm really hoping this is rated R. Come on WB dooo iitt.

Effect

Alright done with this thread. This isn't a spoiler tread so things should be tagged properly. We aren't dealing with set locations or cast just standing around in an area we have no context in the costumes that were officially shown off anymore. Perhaps those should have been addressed but they were harmless really/ These are legit story spoilers now and some people just don't give a damn about others when they post.

Alright done with this thread. This isn't a spoiler tread so things should be tagged properly. We aren't dealing with set locations or cast just standing around in an area we have no context in the costumes that were officially shown off anymore. Perhaps those should have been addressed but they were harmless really/ These are legit story spoilers now and some people just don't give a damn about others when they post.

Knowing Joker and Harley have scene together is not spoilers.

Joker is in this movie. So is Harley.

Sorry, spoilers.

G-Fex

Dat spoiler culture .

Make like Captain Cold and chill

Top Bottom