• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

you cant unsee lumbergh

lumbergh.jpg

yeeeahhh...

Mariolee

This movie looks like it's hitting all the right notes. Joker has me curious but I already know Margot is gonna hit it out of the park.

Is there a site that shows where they are filming? It's not unusual to see movie related trucks around downtown Toronto and I keep assuming they are all for this movie but haven't seen any Gotham stuff yet

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Whoever was worried about being spoiled should really avoid this thread now lol. How did the person get so close? It's shot barely a few feet away.

Crud

Banned
Its really not that telling I watched it and has no clue what was being said or what was going on. Its ok people.

Dabanton

Who's doing security on this movie? Or are people just allowed to film and take pictures willy nilly? It's hilarious.

We've probably seen more of SS these last few weeks than we have of BvS in the last year.

- J - D -

Gosh, even through the ambient noise and hiss of that video, hearing just a snippet of her voice, you can tell.

Margot is Harley incarnate.

Who's doing security on this movie? Or are people just allowed to film and take pictures willy nilly? It's hilarious.

We've probably seen more of SS these last few weeks than we have of BvS in the last year.

I think it's a matter of location. Who goes out at night in Detroit vs who goes out at night in Toronto

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Oh so that's why part of Lakeshore was closed tonight. I thought it was an accident. They closed 2 of the off ramps off the highway.

The Adder

Banned
He has custom license plates. He had to go to the DMV fill out his application and patiently wait for them to arrive in the mail.

That would be a very Joker thing to do. Go through the whole process knowingly ineligible, just because they're still going to send him his plates. Because he's the fucking Joker and they don't want to die.

And then he may or may not kill them anyways. After all, they're public servants, how dare they misuse the power they were entrusted with!

Top Bottom