• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

SS is going to get buried in their own movie, arent they?

Maybe, hopefully not, but most signs point to it being a flash back, so I imagine either the beginning of the movie or the end will have Joker/Bat. I think Harley is in the car too, so it might be showing how she landed in Arkham.

E the Shaggy

CGAD1Y4W8AA73tr.jpg

LOL at the guy in the foreground.

"Sir, if you'd just move your head slightly to see what's going on!"
"Eh whatever, Batman riding on top of a lambo. I've seen better."

Loxley

I'm really curious to see if WB are going to announce any Superman or Batman solo films at Comic-Con this year. I know there weren't any in that initial investors meeting or wherever their DCCU lineup leaked from, but you'd think that they're going to want a new Batman solo film ASAP. Even more so if the response to Batfleck is positive post-BVS.

I'm really curious to see if WB are going to announce any Superman or Batman solo films at Comic-Con this year. I know there weren't any in that initial investors meeting or wherever their DCCU lineup leaked from, but you'd think that they're going to want a new Batman solo film ASAP. Even more so if the response to Batfleck is positive post-BVS.

Yeah this comic con could be a pivotal year. We're talking about two films that are going to do a lot of world building and they're going to want to elaborate on that slate they announced. They want to show that they're taking this seriously. The two solo films and vertigo (Sandman, Dark Universe) still have yet to be announced. I'm expecting casting and official announcements for every movie on their slate (well, maybe not 2020 movies).

too many damn leaks and i keep coming back.

xmen is likely clinched as best comic book movie next year but man does this seem like the most intriguing by far. 2pac music, grimy punk aesthetic and freaking fury road's stunt coordinator (bless up for filming a lot of this movie practically too apparently). it truly seems..different.

really excited.

Loxley

So much for the theory that he jacked the car from someone else. We're definitely getting a Jokermobile...and I'm stupidly excited about that.

DaveH

Hrm... so it is a "jokermobile" that he's had long enough to put custom rims on... and not just something he stole. My gut reaction had a problem with that, but when I think about it, why? Traditional Joker always has flamboyant themed gimmicky accessories, whether deadly "gags" or clown-related death-traps... he's supposed to have gear. The first appearance of Joker included leaving calling cards.

That lends credence to the idea we might see the hyenas.

Pachimari

This movie alone makes me more excited about the DCCU than the MCU currently - though I'm totally in for both universes.

Just can't wait for this one. That Jokermobile looks slick!

DaveH

Harley in full makeup while still in the "Jokermobile" tends to cut against the idea of a distant flashback... unless Joker is really committed to that one particular car over time.

Ahasverus

Harley in full makeup while still in the "Jokermobile" tends to cut against the idea of a distant flashback... unless Joker is really committed to that one particular car over time.
It might be a flashback of happier times, as they don't seem to be in good terms.

Kibbles

It could be a flashback to when Batman got her locked up. I don't see why she wouldn't have the makeup then. Could be a montage of how Batman locked up all the members of the squad.

BrunoM

I was eating at the jackastors rooftop at dundas square when they were recording the batman part there were 100s of people standing and watching on the sides of the road

Its looking fun and Arley looks good lol

Frog-fu

Banned
I like the way this movie is shaping up.

Gimme all the comic book vibes.

The "HAHAHAHAHAHA" tattoos, the t-shirts, the "PUDDIN" belts, the on-the-nose references.

All of it.

Gimme.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Has she had that tattoo in any of the other pictures? My God, please don't let her have that throughout the movie. What is up with these face tattoos?
I don't think she has that tattoo on her face when she was in regular street clothes during that one scene where Joker slaps her. So maybe she actually paints those on?

Top Bottom