• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox 11
ACB64.png

cute
Beach episode. Nothing else needs to be said.

Nobuna 04

HLpIR.gif

Oh Hanzo, if only you were this awesome in Musou.

Another nice episode. Nobuna's little trust issue is getting old, but the action doesn't let down and the music is nice too.

Nice changing history even more, Saru.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sword Art Online 4
tumblr_m7w3721yub1qktlzuo1_500.gif
HA HA! Watermarking anime gifs and they didn't even bother to optimise it.

Pretty cute.
FINALLY!!!

Can't believe people stopped watching taritari
I can't drop an anime about a choir. It's the nearest thing I've been able to associate with when it comes to these school based shows.

The first and last anime tshirt sold in the UK.

I'm pretty sure this has become the most overused .gif on GAF by now.
I'm sure we'll soon beat it with SAOsuicide.gif.

Blood-C 9

Maybe it's just the fact that she's the MC and her survival is fairly integral to the series, but it doesn't seem like the Elder Bairns are putting their full effort into killing her (or at least, they seem to be prioritising others above her). If the above had happened to generic NPC #15 they'd be monster chow about 2 seconds afterwards.
Still can't get over how ridiculous this one monster looks. Also for a bunch of monsters that apparently feed off humans they do a terrible job at doing just that. This would be the equivalent of me having a bowl of peas and throwing them at my face hoping to catch them all in my mouth. Such a waste.

At least the best girl survived to the end.

Well, a few people might do.

Crazy people.
Well I admit I just took the time to slowly catch up on the last bunch of pages. Still half a sleep from my trip outside the house last night.

That just invites whyanime.jpg!
hMIoc.jpg

Hotlinking 4chan...
It's funny that 4chan has quite a mild hotlinking image. You'd think moot would be take advantage of people too lazy to re-host images.

Whats everyone's MAL? I'm curious what everyone's have seen ^_^
Oh boy here we go...

7Th

Only kids use arbitrary numbers to rate their enjoyment of anime. True men use WORDS, like "MOE", "KAWAII" and "UGUU~".

Gundam Wing 7

Just what has Heero Yuy done!
I like that all five are on the scene but when Wufei broke the news, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, and even Heero looked stun. Actually Heero looked even more than stunned like he was about to cry and get angry. I cant believe that malevolent organization setup this entire scheme and caught even the Gundams in his scheme.Ugh, I hope they strike back fast

Also Gundam's are always so brutal but I think this had one of the most intense scenes
Septum gave his speech, then the lady commander dropped him from the plane, and worst, they actually showed her fire her gun landing a perfect headshot, ouch

Soma

High
78.8%

:D

We did towards the end of last thread too. Maybe we should just put a list of 'em up on the first page of each new thread or something.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/icarusdaedelus

High
78.0%

:D

Whats everyone's MAL? I'm curious what everyone's have seen ^_^

This be my profile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/HitmanGezer
Medium-Low
50.0%

:'(

Mine again for reference.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Watching the last of the Young Animator Training Project thingies, Minding My Own Business and man, that was sad. I'm glad it didn't wrap up completely neatly, just because that's what a typical anti-bullying thing would do (well, I suppose nowadays it'd be families and friends talking about bullied kids who committed suicide - like the documentary Bully - rather than the staid after-school special message that used to be the norm a decade earlier).

9r6bhl.jpg

I really liked how the emotional climax of the film/episode/whatever looked. It was simple, but it still felt dynamic.

And, as much as I enjoyed this last one, it also makes me feel a bit guilty about enjoying the youthful innocence of the other ones (even the one with the dark ending :p).

Looking forward to YATP 2012.

"Engineer

Mecha: level 2

After watching over 40 mecha anime you should be able to build your own mobile suit. Remember not to kill the rest of us."

Wtf mal has its own achievements? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom