• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardfight!! Vanguard G STRIDE GATE Episode 35 (engdub)

Chrono why :( the cardfight with the full depend cards doing IRL destruction was phenomenal and needed more of it. I cant wait for a rematch/.

Narag

Pokemon Best Wishes! 11
bFzUUvgl.jpg
A gripping Pokemon-style examination of the 2009 subprime lending crisis.

Elderramen in the Sky 1-4

I was harsh on the first episode of this show a few weeks back because I found it extremely slow and boring. Thanks to everyone in this thread who've been saying such good things, I went back and watched the available eps....and yeah it gets damn good.

I still think that first ep has WAY too many repeated introductions, I swear Itka gets separately introduced to each and every new character. But from ep 2 onward this show is fantastic for those who love tactics.

Getting treated like a Nintendo platform.

I feel bad for Canada.

Aniplex tends to think of us as an afterthought outside of streaming. Theatrical releases are inconsistent and can not show up in major cities like Edmonton and Montreal while there's little way of getting the BD's/DVD's in Canada without having to use their store/Rightstuf and all of the shipping and currency exchange that comes with buying from the USA.

Aniplex tends to think of us as an afterthought outside of streaming. Theatrical releases are inconsistent and can not show up in major cities like Edmonton and Montreal while there's little way of getting the BD's/DVD's in Canada without having to use their store/Rightstuf and all of the shipping and currency exchange that comes with buying from the USA.

It goes to Calgary more often then Edmonton, when it comes to theatrical releases. :/

Baalzebup

Elderramen in the Sky 1-4

I was harsh on the first episode of this show a few weeks back because I found it extremely slow and boring. Thanks to everyone in this thread who've been saying such good things, I went back and watched the available eps....and yeah it gets damn good.

I still think that first ep has WAY too many repeated introductions, I swear Itka gets separately introduced to each and every new character. But from ep 2 onward this show is fantastic for those who love tactics.

Or maybe it was one introduction short seeing as you got his name wrong? Kekekekeke.

The first episode is slow enough that it will be down to individual threshold for sure. Recommendations and glowing impressions are a nice thing.

ibyea

Banned
Kuromukuro: 1
This is barely holding my interest. The boring main character doesn't help at all. Hopefully with the introduction of the character that came out of that cube next episode things will be more interesting. I will give it one more episode.

91 Days: 4
This episode had more of a lighthearted two buddies getting into trouble situation. It was entertaining more than anything. And they sort of went a bit cheesy with that giant Mexican assassin too.

Alderamin on the Sky: 1-4
Didn't think much of it on first glance, but it turned out to be very interesting! Hopefully it starts raising the stakes though because as entertaining as it was seeing Solork outwit everything ever, it is going to get tiring real fast seeing him breeze through situations.

Dynedom

Aldemarin - 04

Good show continues to be good.

91 Days - 04

The "comedy" in this episode was pretty jarring and came out of nowhere (anything with the Mexican I mean). Seems this show will be a bit of a slow burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom