• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, was it okay for me to post the Re:Zero gif like I did the Felix one from awhile back? It's an official promo for the show and something that would have popped up at the end of the episode normally as a next episode preview.

But people worried about spoilers and everything.

I'm just worried people are going to block me.

I personally don't watch next episode previews for anything, white man shows or anime. But I'm not gonna cry over it. I will block you however, because I hate dogs.

B-PROJECT Episode 5 – BACK TO THE BABY
CpMW2ZtWcAA4M-a.jpg:small
CpMU1sNXEAA2j4X.jpg:small

It was a kitakore episode so it was going to be good, but I didnt think Id have tears. I felt so sad for korekuni and all he went through but they made it through...I also wonder if theey have romantic feelings too.

Soma 06

Dojima is a fucking beast and every episode he is in is a better episode for it. I need to stop watching this show when I'm hungry as well, it tricks me into thinking I have the skill to make these things. Beef stew with bacon sounds absolutely heavenly.

Cornbread78

Mazinger-Z END

Lolololololol

Did not see that one coming! The heroes
out smarted the villians... wait, no?
The crazy twists and turns along the way made that ending impossible to predict. Overall, the shaw was definately up there on a pure "entertaimment" level, but it was just pure insanity along the way with over-the-top characters and story elements.

Not a bad watch though.

Endride Episode 18

WHOA Shun managed to take Emilio back to the surface? Can he introduce him to his mom and dad please and stay with him? I cant wait

I was going to say the unnamed man was Pascal (book looked the same) or either Shun father.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Bully: Shōgakkin edishon

The only school anime harem I cared about. 9/10 would beat up dorks again.
The best part of that game is that you fight your rivals and then they become friends with you. Then your rivals and true rival betray you and then you must fight and join forces with your neo rivals so you get to beat up your old rivals and fight your true rival on top of tokyo
the school
tower.

Diamond is Unbreakable 18-19

Watching this trio argue over get-rich-quick schemes is the most amazing thing ever. I am continually impressed at how clever the scenarios in this series are. Can't wait for Yukako to make a grand return next week!

Cornbread78

91 Days ep.5
Oh snap, betrayal within the fam. I hope Avilio's plan
works with Fango
, because they have nowhere to run to with
both families oit to get him now!
Pretty good episode pushing to narriyive forward.

Ascheroth

Girls und Panzer

Yep, this was fantastic. A nice mix of fun and drama and a tankload of hotblooded Panzer-action. The setting feels pretty much like an excuse for having tank-battles, and that's alright, because there are many of them. And they are awesome. The final fight especially was some damn great stuff.
It also features a pretty large cast of characters, since well, you need a couple people for every tank, which results essentially in character-groups (like the history-girls, the volleyball-club, the first-years...) but I though they were all handled pretty well and got good development throughout. Of course the the girls around Miho get more development.
It honestly was a really fun ride seeing the girls get better and better handling the tanks and their team steadily growing.

Also the CG was great. The movement, the impacts, the blending with the background... really good stuff. And the movie is supposed to do this even better? Damn.

The Katyusha song was awesome as well.

I'll leave it at that.
Panzer vor!

Quasar

Its the only way I can handle not falling behind on my shows
If I wait for a computer screen or tv then I cant see shows before 9 am.

Also osnt it convenient to watch a show on a phone screen while in bed or at a restaurant.

Well I have better screens than a phone to watch from bed. And the last thing I want to do is pull out a phone whilst I'm supposed to enjoying other people at a restaraunt. I find people pulling out phones at the dinner table pretty bloody rude.

Qualidea Code Episode 5

So this series has been pretty eh for me so far, but I actually really liked this weeks episode. Looking forward to the next weeks episode.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Shokugeki Episode 6

That was fucking amazing.

Dojima lol

And now 100 students
love some Yukihira

ROUND VERNIAN VIFAM#18 Graffiti Paradise - The Captain Loses Confidence?

Kents with the bazooka was probably my favorite part. Im glad Jainus still has surprise weaponry for them to use in case of an eventual attack.

The tour of the ship was compelling, machine that can handle making hundreds of food, large theater on board, hidden hangers, etc.

ROUND VERNIAN VIFAM#18 Graffiti Paradise - The Captain Loses Confidence?

Kents with the bazooka was probably my favorite part. Im glad Jainus still has surprise weaponry for them to use in case of an eventual attack.

The tour of the ship was compelling, machine that can handle making hundreds of food, large theater on board, hidden hangers, etc.

So DTL how is Daisuki premium? worth it? how long are the ads? I thought of subscribing for SEED and SEED DESTINY or at least use the trial.

I'm assuming you are watching Vernian on Daisuki.

So DTL how is Daisuki premium? worth it? how long are the ads? I thought of subscribing for SEED and SEED DESTINY or at least use the trial.

I'm assuming you are watching Vernian on Daisuki.

The only ad on Daisuki premium plays only at the start of the video and is either just concrete revolution pv or pv for gundam info.

Its worth it for Seed, Wing, Seed Destiny, and Vernian has been great and the Mecha Sports title coming this month looks intriguing.

Cornbread78

Rewrite ep.6
10-1-550x285.jpg

Well, they got rid of followibg a different girl each week and started to get into the plot of the show and the "environmental" focus of the VN. Still not sure where they are going though as they have not touched the "6th route" as of yet

The only ad on Daisuki premium plays only at the start of the video and is either just concrete revolution pv or pv for gundam info.

Its worth it for Seed, Wing, Seed Destiny, and Vernian has been great and the Mecha Sports title coming this month looks intriguing.

Alright thanks I'll consider it since I have the next two weeks off! I felt like rewatching my favourites gundam shows and this is a good excuse. I will probably also try Vernian since reading your posts about it made me interested.

I went to Otakuthon and I bought a few cool things but my best find were these two little keychains! Will probably buy Kaminari and Kirishima tomorrow.

Alright thanks I'll consider it since I have the next two weeks off! I felt like rewatching my favourites gundam shows and this is a good excuse. I will probably also try Vernian since reading your posts about it made me interested.

I went to Otakuthon and I bought a few cool things but my best find were these two little keychains! Will probably buy Kaminari and Kirishima tomorrow.

Best boy Kaminari!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Girls und Panzer

Yep, this was fantastic. A nice mix of fun and drama and a tankload of hotblooded Panzer-action. The setting feels pretty much like an excuse for having tank-battles, and that's alright, because there are many of them. And they are awesome. The final fight especially was some damn great stuff.
It also features a pretty large cast of characters, since well, you need a couple people for every tank, which results essentially in character-groups (like the history-girls, the volleyball-club, the first-years...) but I though they were all handled pretty well and got good development throughout. Of course the the girls around Miho get more development.
It honestly was a really fun ride seeing the girls get better and better handling the tanks and their team steadily growing.

Also the CG was great. The movement, the impacts, the blending with the background... really good stuff. And the movie is supposed to do this even better? Damn.

The Katyusha song was awesome as well.

I'll leave it at that.
Panzer vor!

Not sure if you already did, but go watch the movie, it is one and half hours of non-stop epic tank battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom