• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

She wasn't drop worthy bad IIRC. The only thing that's stupid and bad is how OP she is in Dengeki Ignition. God, I wish Shana and Kirino get hit with the biggest nerfhammer so bad.

Mainly what I remember is urusai urusai urusai and a lot of being super boring.

Line_HTX

Yeah, S1 and S2 didn't have as many fights with the villains. I haven't seen S3 though.

The Shana-tan shorts were pretty funny with all the 4th wall breaking.

Eumi

full
show
when
No. We need Trigger to do two more shows that will be secret origin stories for the other two first.

Or one more since obviously the ending of the Little Witch Academia show will be Akko flying off into space and transforming.

Cornbread78

Sölf;214568874 said:
As for ZnT, I watched S1 and S2 and the first 1 or 2 episodes of S3. There was always fanservice in it, but S1 still felt like a funny adventure anime and S2 felt like half the episodes were useless filler and the other half was similar to what I liked. But then S3 came and took the worst parts of S2 and expanded on that. So, yeah, I really think the first season of ZnT is good, but afterwards you can forget anything else exists.

lol, well, I was told to watch season 1 and ignore the rest, so that is exactly what I did.

I guess I have no regrets about watching the rest..

Actually, I do have a question for everyone. Is Erin as good as Moribito?

phaze

wen u relize trigger aspires to be the lame intersection between japanese weapon fetishization and the most facile bikini fanservice

:wonzohurlface
KlK so bad you skipped it in its entirety huh ? slowpoke.png

Space Patrol Luluco worth watching?.

It's decent if uneven, with some really standout episodes that alone justify the endeavour but tbh I'm not sure if its brand of humor is for you.

If you like the style of Trigger shows, then you'll probably like Space Patrol Luluco.

I personally walked away from the show annoyed with its style of humor and storytelling.

Qurupeke

Mob Psycho 107
VcQvecO.png
gen5eK4.png
B7CrVPh.png
That was fantastic, some really good visuals, and the real action didn't even start yet. Ritsu is on the dark side now and they did a great job showcasing it. I liked the bit with the vase, it seems they added that one. The show not only has Josuke but Okuyasu too!

Space Patrol Luluco is great. Really fun and it's pretty short. It's worth it even without all those Trigger references.

Line_HTX

91 Days 04

0Tc0RZV.jpg

Danny Trejo never aged from Prohibition.

Everything can be bought off or bribed with less than $10... That Present Value of Money, lol...

At least Avilio is fast with his hands to make a fool out of Nero in front of a group of kids.

Ascheroth

Mob Psycho #7

Shit, that was fantastic. Ritsu going off the deep end, Prez reaping some Karma, body improvement club continuing to be the best bros, hoodie guy locking on to Ritsu and whole ton of more stuff.
But boy does it feel weird when you root for Reigen but despise those scammers, when they're essentially doing the same thing.

Mob Psycho 107

I think this is doing a really good job of improving on the manga. Obviously the visual fidelity is increased even using ONE's simplistic art and designs but its all around a really enjoyable production even beyond that.

Thanks guys!

I'ma watch Gurren Lagann after Kill la Kill :)

Breh that's backwards.

Tuck

Its weird. I liked some of the plot twists near the end.

Pacing is super fast and the show is kind of visually hard to look at.

Also didn't like how it starts
parodying/directly referencing other trigger shows in the second half

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Re:zero is the worst kind of good, and still pretty filthy.

Any word on whether DR will be airing today at all? I'm undisposed at home for the next few days, but I like to watch my anime in bulk. I'd rather watch DR and Mob together rather than one now and then another one later. Funi's twitter earlier only said the typical "it'll come #soon"

Cornbread78

The eyes always kinda put me off but what the heck,I'll give it a shot.

I failed to mention it before, but don't forget abourt Little Busters. It has a great mix of comedy and drama, as well as, great character developement with all the characters. There's not really any "romance" but it does have one of the best confession scenes in anime.

Any word on whether DR will be airing today at all? I'm undisposed at home for the next few days, but I like to watch my anime in bulk. I'd rather watch DR and Mob together rather than one now and then another one later. Funi's twitter earlier only said the typical "it'll come #soon"

It aired in Japan, so it's up to how fast Funi is able to put together their subtitled version.

jman2050

Mainly what I remember is urusai urusai urusai and a lot of being super boring.

I only saw the first season and I thought it was okay.

Not good or anything, but okay.

My weakness for kugirie might introduce just a wee bit of bias but I promise not much!

Some of the Shana-tan shorts are amazing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom