• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Does someone has a list of the worst speedruns? (in terms of the speedrunner's hability)

I was wondering if there has been cringe moments since everybody I see it's so good.

A few here and there. There was a hilariously stupid Die Hard run that filled a short block (15 min or so). The main glitch didn't work so the guy had to call the run. It wasn't so much awkward as adding to the charm of how stupid the run was (the runner acknowledged this) Can't remember what year that was though.

Does someone has a list of the worst speedruns? (in terms of the speedrunner's hability)

I was wondering if there has been cringe moments since everybody I see it's so good.

Final Fantasy 1 Staircase of doom. It was absolutely the most awful run I've seen on any GDQ. I think it was SGDQ16, or maybe AGDQ. We got a proper complete run of the game more recently that was actually fun to watch.

Sonic Colors is such a great game. I recently played through it with my 6 year old son, and it blew my mind watching him beat the last boss. I don't know if I could have done that at that age.

The stream lag is unfortunate, this runner is impressive to watch.

So are the bits being added directly to the donation counts? Or are they well and truly separate things on there?

(edit) Is there a wiki or anything for the different runners?

crash-14

Also Twitch has been ass lately. I remember E3 having issues also.

Wondering what will happen in the next big event with a partnership (EVO if I'm not wrong)

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Hyped for the Mirror's Edge block! Glitchless ME1 is a cool change of pace and I always love watching MEC.

And I'm sure Matt will sing more during his run, he can't help it lol.

This guy doesn't know when to quit. Stopped watching the steam because of the couch guy beating the same joke intro the ground. Shame, because this run looked fun.

Keinning

greetings from germany save the animals germany from greetings kill the animals

please create a "donation reading free" stream for agdq2018

Brashnir

greetings from germany save the animals germany from greetings kill the animals

please create a "donation reading free" stream for agdq2018

Watch speedruns on twitch during the other 11.5 months of the year. It's exactly what you're dreaming of.

Keinning

Quick take a sip of vodka every time couch guy say "DID U JUST GLITCH ___"

Plenty of time for alcohol poisoning yet

I found him annoying at first, but it's obviously meant to be a running gag and I'm kind of getting into it.

I imagine some of you guys also get really mad when the crowd does Waluigi sounds.

Top Bottom