• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Daigoro

the snake eater ladder song shoudlve played on the infinite pole climb.

that was a cool speedrun. the movement was so smooth and fast. that coil glitch is pretty awesome.

Wanderer5

Was really nice to see both games here. Great run for each.

I might come in tomorrow to see the Dishonored 2 run least.

Beefwheat

The Mirror's Edge runs were great! Slick, beautiful games and informative commentary. Loved the "quiet time" troll in Catalyst haha

Thatsuper

Banned
If this bothers you, when the emote is being used to harass a trans comunity member, you should get your priorities straightened out.

Sure is a coincidence that only juniors are bothered by that

fuck you talking about who said its bothering anyone i linked a imgur and said 2 words. You have issues.Easy to stay junior when you just want to lurk because its easier than dealing with the typical "you mad?" internet responses.

Nanashrew

Banned
fuck you talking about who said its bothering anyone i linked a imgur and said 2 words. You have issues.Easy to stay junior when you just want to lurk because its easier than dealing with the typical "you mad?" internet responses.

Well... Why even link that image?

Keinning

I really don't get the point of having a chat window, lol. How can one follow any conversation in there?

the average twitch user is incapable of having conversations anyway
they have their own language based on unfunny emoticons. grammar states you must always speak in memes.

"Oh Banana"

wish I could mute the couch

Z7HeRxU.png

TUSR

Banned
I used to enjoy watching Narcissa run this game.

Sadly I don't think I've seen her stream it in ages.

I missed so many runs the first two days because of the GameStop trade in promotions, but I'm good for the rest of the week now. Will also catch up on runs during down time.

Zemm

The guy on the couch is literally ruining this Jet Set Radio run, how has no one told him to shut the fuck up yet

I just caught the vod for the Super Monkay Ball and Sonic block. The blindfolded Sonic Generations was incredible!

Now its late-night GDQ weirdness. I swear they panned the camera back juuuust a little so you can see how enormous and empty the room is.

Myriadis

I want to see how long a DK64 All Collectables run would be lol

Took me 22 hours to do this, with 3500 regular bananas and everything. It's not too difficult or long. Especially since a lot of regular bananas are in bunches of five or ten.

Beardy

Sure is a coincidence that only juniors are bothered by that

It's funny because my account is older than yours.

But either ways, if you can't see the problem in trying to ban an emote from all of Twitch because it's contextually used to offend you, yet you don't give two shits about TriHard, ANELE, MingLee, or any other number of emotes used in the same way in a racist matter, therefor creating a double standard, then I don't know what to tell you.

Top Bottom