• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Brashnir

So far behind? They look right on schedule unless they've been modifying their schedule. 4:30 is Kirby's Dream Land 2... so they might be... 5 minutes off?

(edit) Edobean? Time for some Poyo!

They've been adjusting the schedule. this game was originally scheduled to start around 2pm EDT (a little over 4 hours ago)

Nanashrew

Banned
There's nothing wrong with poyos.

Plus she's great getting the couch and runner involved. She's great with interaction and helps keeps things going so there are fewer luls happening.

Edobean, da best.

Keinning

The usual hating on Edobean and runners making too many dumb jokes. Nothing too bad, just people beating a dead horse by beating the same dead horse every gdq... Every thread goes through this.

who's hating on her? if anything i'm willing to bet she's as tired of saying stupid donation shit every time as i am tired of hearing them - but goes along because its good for charity. it's not her fault in the slightest and no one is blaming her

but sorry for not having the sense of humour of a six year old and keep laughing at the same jokes every minute, every year, several years straight. guess i'm not cut out for speedrunning then, because apparently that's what speedrunning is about, beating jokes to the ground instead of just playing games fast

Been at the doctor's nearly all day but at least I'm back for the Mega Man block. Seems like I have some runs to catch up on from last night going by the last few pages.

There's a link to a reddit with the time codes in the OP.

Time codes don't make it any easier to download for the flight ;)

You could try TwitchLeecher, from the description it can handle timecode selections.

Ooooor maybe it's super useful with something like this. :) Thanks both of you. Need to get about 4 hours worth for my flight luckily there is plenty of 'must watches' so far I can get.

(edit) Oh god... poor Orsa... his face when they read that comment from his parents... lol

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody else not able to watch the stream on the Twitch Roku app? It loads up to 99% and stays stuck there.

It's working sometimes but not all the time... I'm guessing it depends on the stream setting they use for the current game...

Trill O'Reilly

Neo Member
Went back and watched SH2,RE, RE:CV and I seriously don't know why I even bothered. I wish they did more challenging SR's for these games, Carci was the only person some what keeping my attention held, but my god were these boring. Wonder why Carci didn't actually run anyway...

BigAT

I was out of town the last two days for the Fourth, any great runs from the last 48 hours that I should go back and watch?

I was out of town the last two days for the Fourth, any great runs from the last 48 hours that I should go back and watch?
From what I've be able to watch:

Guacamelee
Freedom Planet (mainly for the commentary)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Castlevania: LoD
Dishonored 2 - This one is a personal highlight for me. Was amazing to watch.

He has hosted a couple times during this one :)
Oh really? Guess I've missed the other ones then. Cool to know.

CookTrain

I love that boss rush is basically a mask for who's ahead because of divergent strategies

EDIT: Fatso finding another 5 seconds or so there. Amazing

Top Bottom