• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

YE6VncN.gif

There is no BotW run according to the schedule.

Edit: nvm its a bonus game or something? So that means its on sunday?

It's an incentive run. If it meets its goal ($100,000) then the run replaces the last setup block.

Cool. Set my alarm to wake up for the Superhot run. Find out the schedule page was changed at some point and the time was moved.

EDIT: This TF2 run though. So smooth!

The schedule is highly fluid. A bit late now, but you should treat all scheduled times +/- 1 hour or so for same day runs. (This SGDQ has been especially volatile with the schedule dipping three hours behind at one point, but they've been catching up since that low.)

So is there any way to attend in person?

I didn't register but I live in Minneapolis. They don't sell tickets at the door? A couple friends and I want to check it out but it seems like it's cut off.

I see lots of empty seats.

So is there any way to attend in person?

I didn't register but I live in Minneapolis. They don't sell tickets at the door? A couple friends and I want to check it out but it seems like it's cut off.

I see lots of empty seats.
You have to preregister. They have been selling their entire allocation pre-event for a while now. Keep an eye on this page for that info: https://gamesdonequick.com/attend

Registrations span the whole event - there are no single day passes - so you'll see the room vary in occupancy depending on how big the game being run is and what time it is. It should also be noted there are other activities on site, like the practice room and arcade, which further splits those in attendance.

Top Bottom