• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

jnWake

It's the same reason I don't like the idea of using a game genie for speed runs. Any outside device that isn't built into the game code I'm against. If there were an exploit to summon amiibo without actually scanning amiibo I'd be all for it.
Where do you stand on using controllers then?

I usually find it pretty easy to ignore chat, and only look at it to see their reactions to big moments...but holy ssssshhhhhhiiiiiit is it terrible right now.

That run reminded me of when I played through Perfect Dark Zero on the hardest difficulty in co-op by myself. Feet were used. Those were some dark times for me.

KyleCross

The usual, just a flood of fuckboys spamming garbage and being mad that they get banned for it.

All anonymous real-time internet chats are. Seriously, there is just NO exception to the rule. I just maximize and pretend it doesnt exist.

I know all this. I'm not new to Twitch chat, fellas. But I heard something big apparently went down recently? Sorry that I can't get more specific, that's why I'm asking I kinda have no idea what happened.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I know all this. I'm not new to Twitch chat, fellas. But I heard something big apparently went down recently? Sorry that I can't get more specific, that's why I'm asking I kinda have no idea what happened.

They banned a dansgame emote (dansexy? something like that), I think everything is stemming from that.

Velcro Fly

The tracker was really iffy for a few minutes there but when it came back it was at like 31k. Probably a glut of donations for the one incentive left!

Megasoum

Banned
Earthbound is one of those games that I always wanted to to like but I could never get into it... I think it's especially the combat that always turned me off.

Earthbound is one of those games that I always wanted to to like but I could never get into it... I think it's especially the combat that always turned me off.

This x1000. I love the game in every way but I can't stand the weird combat. Especially with how weird it can be later in the game.

Feelsbadman. I want to play and finish this game myself but I have tried and failed.

Of the 3-4 years I've been watching GDQ, I think Undertale was my favorite finale game. Quick run, enthusiastic runner & couch, crowd super into it.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't Onett canonically pronounced like "on it" but one word, or have I been pronouncing it wrong all my life?

Top Bottom