• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

It's a testament to Nintendo and their artstyle that Luigi's Mansion still looks fuckin great.

I was thinking this when I was watching it. It looks like a really smooth claymation, especially when Luigi is grabbing keys and stuff.

(edit) 6 people on couch and none of them seem to have anything to say... the amount of dead air so far is painful.

Did a couch guy just call someone a "casual" in referencing a story about coming across a twitch stream?

And is PIG EGG referencing anything?

I'd say for today so far the Luigi's Mansion couch were the most informative and entertaining. As for the runs though, all of them have been from great to amazing.

PBalfredo

Perfect time for GDQ. I usually miss them live, but I'm stuck at home sick, so this is something good to veg out to.

Metroid Prime still looks dope all these years later.

Couch aside that was a great run overall and a really close one from his PB. I wish they'd play less OCremixes, I want to hear them original tunes.

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm guessing that since they are partnered with Twitch they are not actually streaming anywhere else? Like Youtube?

For some reason that specific stream doesn't work on my Roku TV and that really sucks.

Megasoum

Banned
Guacamelee is a game I played and abandonned once it became too difficult to do the platforming stuff... I'm definitly curious to see the run

Top Bottom