• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
giphy.gif

Keinning

The whole time i was 'please don't ask about speedrunning to the guy who clearly doesnt know about speedrunning'

welp there it is

could at least capitalize on that and make a high score donkey kong race as a bonus game then

jediyoshi

The inconsistent checkpoints of Halo make Halo running sound like a nightmare. Stuff like the vehicle tunnels in New Mombasa in Halo 2 would be the worst.

Sai-kun

Banned
i fucking looooove this level in speedruns. warthog driving is hype, those drops are hype, the grenade jump back up is HYPE

I love this fucking level so much. So much time spent in co op on this.

I can still spout off most of the dialogue. :p

EDIT That Banshee hijack WUT? :O

Kadin

Is his run on pace to breaking his WR or did the restarts earlier with the grenade jump kill any chance at that?

Jhoan

Man I would give an arm and a leg to see a God Hand speed run. My face would be lit up in tears of joy the whole time.

It's interesting to see that the final game is Earthbound for this year's SDGQ. Then again, with donation incentives for bonus games, anything is possible. I'm looking forward to the Megaman X block.

Kinyou

Is he playing with mouse and keyboard? I'd love it if someone would speed run it with the original Xbox "Duke" controller

JCHandsom

That actually always bothered me, how the Pillar of Autumn driving section is physically impossible. Glad the couch pointed that out and let me know I'm not alone!

Top Bottom