• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Every game from From Soft is weird, some are just more popular.
Another Century's Episode and Armored Core are probably the sanest shit they've done, the former making some sense since it's a licensed game.

Your salt is just delicious..

tears-delicious-meme-lick-anime.gif
Am I seeing things or is that supposed to be Sirius and Sylvia from Aquarion?

Because I don't remember him licking her own sisters tears in that show.

Another Century's Episode and Armored Core are probably the sanest shit they've done, the former making some sense since it's a licensed game.

Am I seeing things or is that supposed to be Sirius and Sylvia from Aquarion?

Because I don't remember him licking her own sisters tears in that show.

No I believe thats the gif from SAO part two where the creepy dude just does all kinds of lewd shit to Asuka.

Zenfalcia

In random news. My brother is watching kuroko basket, while i'm starting plastic nee-san.

it's fine!
Ah, good to know.

yep. Very good.
sorry for the late response i was playing duke nukem

Mm... Nice shirt. Quite fitting. Playing duke nukem and then posting a nuclear shirt.
I think I see the confusion, I think he means he's feeling cranky, not that he is CrankyConstruct

I'm going to bed before I get used to staying up late this late

Is it? Then his captilization of Cranky was unintentional? i doubt it, but that's just my opinion and me trusting stuff too much. I'll ask him next time he's around.

Night.

Seemed like a smart guy.

Shame Vimeo is not as popular as youtube. He could upload his stuff there

If this keeps up he'll probably just make his own site, then he doesn't have to worry about what he uploads.

Then again there's a possibility he might just stop making videos, and then life won't be worth living.

In random news. My brother is watching kuroko basket, while i'm starting plastic nee-san.

Is it? Then his captilization of Cranky was unintentional? i doubt it, but that's just my opinion and me trusting stuff too much. I'll ask him next time he's around.
If your starting on shorts, after that go start Death Billiards.
I need more people getting hyped for Death Parade comming out this year.

Maybe he is... His occupation fits maybe.

So browsing on Something Awful awhile ago, someone asked the question of what differentiates a character action game from a regular action game. I answered it, though not without having to think a bit about how to describe such a nebulous term that all of us have used without really giving much thought to it.

For reference, here is what I came up with for my explanation in that moment.
Just going by what I've analyzed of games referred to as "character action" and what they have in common, I'd say they're games where not only is there a heavy emphasis on action, but the mechanics have a certain depth to them that allows players to maximize and even exploit some of their features to perform impressive feats, be it combos (Devil May Cry) or effortlessly destroying enemies with little consequence (Ninja Gaiden). All the while the game being very quick and responsive, with an emphasis on maintaining high, solid framerates. The closest genre comparison one could make is to a fighting game, as those games also have in depth systems that players use to succeed in high level play, and is also a genre where framerate is an important factor.

For as much as genre terminology is fucked, I feel the need to further expand this description and use it in analyzing other games.

MORE P2:IS SPOILERS, UT don't read
Oh god I just did the Maya/Lisa/Jun contact, JUN LITERALLY SAYS YOU LOVE IT.
I lost my shit. I'm going back to it now

Zenfalcia

If your starting on shorts, after that go start Death Billiards.
I need more people getting hyped for Death Parade comming out this year.

Maybe he is... His occupation fits maybe.

I'll get it next.. i did a dumb thing and decided i should watch more series and added beelzebub to my giant backlog.. not to mention some from the past season and the steins;gate movie.

I'll double check just to be safe.

Man I really regret spending this day just watching anime...

That's it I gotta spend the rest of tomarrow on P2.
I'll get it next.. i did a dumb thing and decided i should watch more series and added beelzebub to my giant backlog.. not to mention some from the past season and the steins;gate movie.

I'll double check just to be safe.
I should add that to my list aswell. I've heard its good.

Oh, you finally have
Jun on your team. I'm sure you already figured it out, but Jun is the gay character in P2 IS.

(P2 IS Spoilers)
That sequence on the mountain with Joker and before it with Yukino/Shadow Yukino is so fucking intense. I'd hate to be the guy that decided to leave Yukino behind to go into the ruins

Oh, you finally have
Jun on your team. I'm sure you already figured it out, but Jun is the gay character in P2 IS.

Yeah.
I thought you would know since I was talking about Apollo earlier. Fuck Tatsuya is a pimp. Why do Persona protags get all the women and some men? You play as Maya in EP right? Does that mean she will also get all the women and some men? Or will it be backwards this time?

Man I really regret spending this day just watching anime...

That's it I gotta spend the rest of tomarrow on P2.

You mean the rest of the week

Favorite soda/pop?

Depends, what are we talking about here. Cans? Plastic bottles? Glass bottles? Fountains? All 2 liters are terrible so lets not talk about those.

A lot of shit happens in P2 and I'm bad at remembering stuff.
I'll let you find out.

Alright that's fair

Yeah.
I thought you would know since I was talking about Apollo earlier. Fuck Tatsuya is a pimp. Why do Persona protags get all the women and some men? You play as Maya in EP right? Does that mean she will also get all the women and some men? Or will it be backwards this time?

I'll let you find out.

Edit: Did you pick
Jun as the person you like?

I'll let you find out.

Edit: Did you pick
Jun as the person you like?
I haven't gotten to that part yet
Canada Dry.

Also the Cranberry Canada Dry they have around the holidays
YEAH I tried that one once. Oh god it was so good I wish I could get some more
Maybe. How did freezing worked in the remake?
Shadow Maya freeze locked my entire team.
Should I just grind?
If you get frozen you skip a turn with that character and then you're free again. What level are you?

Top Bottom