• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

JoJo94

we should post our stupid nerd shirts

Found this picture of my favorite nerd shirts

10635795_10204363627585946_3832789133716603904_n.jpg

First shirt my friend made for me and it's my favorite.

I bought the Totoro shirt got myself.

The Tuxedo Mask one the same friend bought for me for my birthday.

Gamer Y

Evening frienders, how goes it?

though I've been lurking all day so I already know...

finished off another anime in my backlog, just wanted to say that so I have a reason to post something. Guess I'll fade back into the lurkers zone...

You're the first person I've met who cares about what a Milf's hair color is..

It's a Milf dude. She could have purple hair for all I care..in fact I would enjoy purple hair.

Eh when it comes to lewd stuff on the internet I can be picky. In person/irl I would not care

This conversation is over

Deus Ex soundtrack is so good.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HAS GOOD SOUNDTRACK? HUMAN REVOLUTION, YOU SHOULD PLAY THAT

Pretty much. Game begins to pick up after that rough start, and then it REALLY hits its stride once you get to
Hong Kong.
That right there was when I completely fell in love with the game.

Fuck you people, I'm gonna go play more of that game now that I'm done with mordor

Zenfalcia

Evening frienders, how goes it?

though I've been lurking all day so I already know...

finished off another anime in my backlog, just wanted to say that so I have a reason to post something. Guess I'll fade back into the lurkers zone...

Good evening

Have fun lurking.
I should of got that gurren poster of them when i had the chance. Is it still for sale?

I have no idea, but you can do a thing and have it printed..
I have two Skullgirls Crymetyme posters.

Nice.
Sometimes I think I like dota a bit too much

I wonder what made you think that way?

You know what, after my eventual Shadow Tower Abyss live stream, I'm gonna do a stream for System Shock 1 as well because I love that game so much. Especially on my legit boxed copy of the game I got at a store for fifteen bucks, manuals and everything. Best deal I've ever gotten on anything, considering what the price for that online tends to go for.

Speaking of Shadow Tower, I'll be starting that stream on Sunday, so if you're interested and aren't hampered by timezone bullshit, tune in.

cl860045.jpg

I'm wearing this shirt RIGHT now!

I also have a sick spiderman shirt, the superman logo shirt, a speed racer shirt, and an avengers shirt.

360pages

An interesting Pokémon fact.

Gym leaders don't actually use their real team against trainers. Rather depending on the amount of badges the trainer has they change pokemon. This is shown in pokemon Origins when Brock asked Red how many badges he had and in BW2 when the First Gym leader states he would have destroyed you if he used his real team.

You know what, after my eventual Shadow Tower Abyss live stream, I'm gonna do a stream for System Shock 1 as well because I love that game so much. Especially on my legit boxed copy of the game I got at a store for fifteen bucks, manuals and everything. Best deal I've ever gotten on anything, considering what the price for that online tends to go for.

Speaking of Shadow Tower, I'll be starting that stream on Sunday, so if you're interested and aren't hampered by timezone bullshit, tune in.

You are going with an unmodded system shock 1? I'm very excited to see you deal with the single worst control scheme in any first person game

You are going with an unmodded system shock 1? I'm very excited to see you deal with the single worst control scheme in any first person game
IT WORKS PERFECTLY FOR THE GAME THAT IT IS!

If Pat can defend tank controls in anything for the rest of his life, I too can do the same for other unconventional control methods.

croten

Alright fuck it, someone give me a guide or a list of mods I need or whatever. I'm going to give Deus Ex a decent shot this time.

Top Bottom