• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Dude, it's so fuckin' cold here; like mid-50's for the last couple days. I've barely been able to function.
Mid 50s.

Try 5, with wind chill.
Bets on who he immediately picks as a new waifu?

I'll join you guys after you get past the boring robot parts
Based on his past girlies,
Misato.
Weekends. Maybe next weekend. Tomorrow I am giving all my time to Bayo 1
I can check the schedule tomorrow.

360pages

I have like near zero interest of rewatching Eva. I did it 3 time, and that was enough honestly.

A series that as I got older kind of lost appeal to me, and on my most recent rewatching I just kind of wished it was over after awhile. Perhaps that was the point though, by the end I actually didn't hate the cast. But it was a weird line for me. I didn't like the cast enough to care what happens to them, but didn't hate them enough to want to see them fail.

Honestly, if I watched it again, my opinion of the series would probably get even lower. Something I probably don't want.

No, no, Misato is a good choice.

Much better than Walking Trope the Edgehog and Marth's ugly sister.

:3
I don't know if it's because of how irresponsible she seemed outside of work or that I was kind of jealous of Shinji living with her when I first watched it (I was 15 at the time), but Misato was probably my favorite character in the show next to Pen Pen.

Different strokes.

When I first watched Eva, I was a jaded, bitter, depressed teenager, going through some unwanted changes in my life, and Eva just got me. It appealed to all that I was looking for at that point.

When I rewatched it, with a clear head, it got me again. I love the cast. I love the setting. I love the mood. It just clicks with my wants and desires out of an product of media.

360pages

Different strokes.

When I first watched Eva, I was a jaded, bitter, depressed teenager, going through some unwanted changes in my life, and Eva just got me. It appealed to all that I was looking for at that point.

When I rewatched it, with a clear head, it got me again. I love the cast. I love the setting. I love the mood. It just clicks with my wants and desires out of an product of media.

I'm not saying it's bad in anyway, it's still a masterpiece. But saying it's perfection and everybody will enjoy it and if you don't you just don't get it I find...well.

Not getting Eva doesn't mean you're dumb, it means you mind is in a different mindset. Not getting it also doesn't mean Eva is above you at all, it just means the series failed to mesh with you.

Eva is very much a series that depending on when you look at it, what you are going through in your life among other things can very much impact your enjoyment of it.

Shhh.. Shhhh.. It's ok. Everyone played it.
Who's this everyone that you are talking about?
I'm not saying it's bad in anyway, it's still a masterpiece. But saying it's perfection and everybody will enjoy it and if you don't you just don't get it I find...well.

Not getting Eva doesn't mean you're dumb, it means you mind is in a different mindset. Not getting it also doesn't mean Eva is above you at all, it just means the series failed to mesh with you.

Eva is very much a series that depending on when you look at it, what you are going through in your life among other things can very much impact your enjoyment of it.
Oh, no no no, I absolutely agree with you. Eva isn't for everyone. It's a very divisive show, which is one of the reasons why I don't feel a need to defend it.

Yeaaah. Hope my PS4 doesn't die soon. The fucking dots came back and Im waiting till the holiday is over to send it the fuck back in fucking incompetent sony repair guys.

Yo Pat, try switching your theme to default and seeing if it goes away. I had the same thing recently and it hasn't come back since.

Yo Pat, try switching your theme to default and seeing if it goes away. I had the same thing recently and it hasn't come back since.

Hrmmm. I only have 3 months on this warranty though, and if its just a theme bug then its awfully specific to only kick in once the consoles heated up.

Hrmmm. I only have 3 months on this warranty though, and if its just a theme bug then its awfully specific to only kick in once the consoles heated up.
I just found people online talking about it saying it's a problem with several PS4 themes. Since they took the console back when you showed them the problem instead of saying it's a theme bug, i dunno.

Zenfalcia

If you had your shit together the Senators would have won One Stanley cup already. Suck it ontario!

Not even just the Senators, don't forget the Toronto Maple leafs.. Some day they'll get to the playoffs again.. maybe.. Hell all the Toronto team sucks they're so inconsistent. Except lacross and other "canadian" sports.

Xux

Speaking of Kraft Dinner, there's this place near me that has a mac 'n' cheese dish with breadcrumbs and prosciutto that's pretty good.

I whiffed the input so many times for Millia's winger that I just basically mashed it out. I can't believe that one still gets me confused.

Top Bottom