• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

JoJo94

anywhere where plaitinum, jojo and fighting games are appreciated i call home.

Mfw+_a91e822ad401f1fda29b2a146817d68d.jpg

Numb

That reminds me one of my friends finally started watching Jojo. The first thing he sent me was "That stubborn son of a bitch DIO!!!"

i am sorry but DIO is my fav jojo character man. he is so cool. he is basically like grififth but not a bitch

Him dying to just FIGURE OUT DIO'S POWER is super cool. Does a lot to help the fact DIo's not been present at all in the series till then and lets you hate him.
That part just before with him remembering himself as a kid and saying he'll make it invisible again, then saying they were all the only people he's ever considered a friend was the the saddest shit every considering he died when his parents thought he ran away.
i have read all of jojo exept jojolion.
i stopped after the fight with going underground that weird teleporting bike stand
You're fitting in pretty well already

Wow people are already shilling for us, cool.

Numb

Lewd, you say?

Have you by chance read Prison School?
indeed i have. it was time well spent to be honest.

is that adam or whatever his name is from needless as your avatar? i remember watching that and being surprised with the fanservice and the slight lewdyness since i was not yet used to lewd back then.

indeed i have. it was time well spent to be honest.

is that adam or whatever his name is from needless as your avatar? i remember watching that and being surprised with the fanservice and the slight lewdyness since i was not yet used to lewd back then.
HELL YEAH IT IS! Adam Blade's the fucking best. I'm still grateful to this day to the crazy bastard that introduced me to that anime. And the manga's even more nuts.

Top Bottom