• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tektur

Neo Member
I see you are a logical person possessing common sense.

It's just simple facts really, nothing to argue about.

And Yukiko isn't even that bad, she's just a bit boring. She's no Ai Ebihara.Now that's a girl you can hate. Or whatever the girl from music club is.

New frienders? I guess that makes me the senpai of the thread now

tumblr_nbi67n6jLR1qf2huro1_500.gif

Unless you like persona 4. Then get out of my face.

joe2187

Banned
Speaking of monsters.

What would you guys liked to have seen as a new character in DarkStalkers 4?

Darkstalkers is not dead :'''''(

And Yukiko isn't even that bad, she's just a bit boring. She's no Ai Ebihara. Or whatever the girl from music club is.
Uh Ebi is the manager of the basketball team. Your getting your S Links mixed up Your thinking about Ayane Matsunaga. Ebi is an underrated S-Link IMO.

Tektur

Neo Member
Uh Ebi is the manager of the basketball team. Your getting your S Links mixed up Your thinking about Ayane Matsunaga. Ebi is an underrated S-Link IMO.

I meant they both aren't really interesting in my opinion:p

My experience with Ai was basically her shouting at me for being a good guy. And then forcing me to buy her clothes. Then more shouting

No thx, I rather hang out with a fox that sells me drugs

But don't you like whacking other people with sticks too?
Sounds like a lot of effort and pain.
No it totally sounds fun
Speaking of monsters.

What would you guys liked to have seen as a new character in DarkStalkers 4?

Darkstalkers is not dead :'''''(
Shadow person.

Love that lasts a lifetime > Death

Lamias 4 lyfe

Sexy Lamia chick
Man we're really getting in there for the new kids

Tektur

Neo Member
Hmm, I think this is a wonderful place to ask.^^

Why do people like monster girls? I'm no stranger to weird fetishes but is putting a gigantic lizard/spider body on a perfectly good female such a good idea?

They probably lurked prior to joining. They know what they are getting into :p

We can stop if it gets too weird

If you stop being weird, I'll stop reading

Xiraiya

And Yukiko isn't even that bad, she's just a bit boring. She's no Ai Ebihara.Now that's a girl you can hate. Or whatever the girl from music club is.

It is, I have no grudge towards any of the other girls, I just think after a long time thinking about all the S-links and interactions, Rise made the most sense for Yu, like if there had ever been a canon girl, Rise would be it basically.
However I won't judge someone who prefers Chie or Yukiko, that's fine, but that's not what I'm getting at.

Why do people like monster girls? I'm no stranger to weird fetishes but is putting a gigantic lizard/spider body on a perfectly good female such a good idea?
Because people are weird and usually cannot stop thinking with their penis, that tends to get you no where very good after awhile.

croten

Why do you think I like succubi

A Lamia would rock your world but you would get to live to do it all again tomorrow.

Shit is so cash
Yeah, but it wouldn't be with just one. An entire village rather. Sex for them amounts to taking a dude and everyone fucking him till he's dry. I would know, Monster Musume taught me as much.

Because we already know how love and making out with a human of the opposite sex works. Monster girls and aliens is like uncharted territory.

I always took it as mixing scary thing with attractive things for a dichotomy. Like sour and sweet flavors.
I'll avoid talking about why I like them myself for the shreds of dignity I pretend to have.

Tektur

Neo Member
I always took it as mixing scary thing with attractive things for a dichotomy. Like sour and sweet flavors.
I'll avoid talking about why I like them myself for the shreds of dignity I pretend to have.

This is Super Best Friends Thread, i thought we leave our dignity at the door.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Beat the hell out of enjoying David Cage games

This is Super Best Friends Thread, i thought we leave our dignity at the door.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Beat the hell out of enjoying David Cage games
Ehhh fuck it. Lewd explanation in the spoilers
Basically it's the idea of fantasy pleasure along with the forced nature of it. Most scenarios end in a neverending hell of pleasure. Plus the variety of things that each monster has can be fun. Some are just fucking creepy though. Those are ones you just go noooooooooo.
It's not like it was too much for me or anything, I wouldn't mind giving it another shot but the story/gamplay and... the other appeal weren't very good imo
Story picks up, gameplay is garbage, other appeal... YMMV.

Top Bottom