• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

There is no problem. I don't mind them as being either because that's how they make a living and they do write some really good articles once in a while, like Jeff's stance on gamergate when that was at its peak.

I thought you were the one that had a problem with their journalism

I have a problem with things like you've said before with Vinny and CoD, or when Xiraya mentioned the Shadows of Mordor quick look w/Brad and Dan, or Brad bitching about the new innovations in Tetris and sucking at it.

They still have to sit down and write something that will convince people to either buy or avoid. In my eyes, they are still journalists as well as entertainers and when I hear things like the above, I think of how sub par IGN is and I don't want the niche sites like GB turning into that slop.

hh3rodE.jpg

Best Coast is best coast.

Squishy3

That must be nice.
Stinkbugs are really annoying even though they're harmless. They find ways to sneak into your house and then when winter is over and it starts warming up they start coming out and you keep discovering them every single day.

I just took a bath today and there was a stinkbug underneath the bath mat and I didn't see it until after I had already filled up the tub so I took a romantic bath with a stinkbug today.

Okingjrr

So who likes The Walking Dead?

I'm only adding to the lewd cancer of this gaf
Aw man, oh jeez, why did I have to look at that?
I love it tho. Life all the way motherfuckers!
Not necessarily I've posted here and there in the previous threads, but I don't really frequent this community. Just so happened to check the youtube for a new video and saw no one had posted it yet on the thread.
Ah, I see. Wait, so you mean you drop in here and witness the creepiness that goes on in here? Interesting.

^Rough estimate for most routes
You can save at anytime, and it has gamepad support that makes it a bit easier to read. It's just like the Persona 4 with less RPG and shorter. It's all good.

Well that'll take awhile I hope this Emi girl you recommended lives up to my expectations

Look at these dumb glasses my doctor gave me to help me fight insomnia.

Lol, those senpais you were so sweet on will love those glasses

I have a problem with things like you've said before with Vinny and CoD, or when Xiraya mentioned the Shadows of Mordor quick look w/Brad and Dan, or Brad bitching about the new innovations in Tetris and sucking at it.

They still have to sit down and write something that will convince people to either buy or avoid. In my eyes, they are still journalists as well as entertainers and when I hear things like the above, I think of how sub par IGN is and I don't want the niche sites like GB turning into that slop.

They're cynical about games because often times games deserve it, especially considering this is an ubisoft game and the history they had last year with their games was atrocious. The rules about Tetris was more of a passing comment of someone who hasn't played a Tetris game, than an actual complaint. However that game had some serious problems. The fact that a Tetris game of all things get janky when you go online with 4 people and the problems that game has connecting to a server and crashing at launch are serious issues.

They infuse their own personalities into their quick look while also dissecting what's there. They interpret it in their own way, and most of the time they're spot on, but like any other game company, their word isn't gospel.

And again, I don't agree with Brad's opinion on action games. But I enjoy his personality when he's more laid back. It's sad that all their really good content is locked away behind a subscription because I'd love to show you one of their unprofessional Friday's or their Mario party videos where they're more laid back and not dissecting gaming culture or new games on their quick looks and podcasts.

BONO?

bono_1.jpg

They're cynical about games because often times games deserve it, especially considering this is an ubisoft game and the history they had last year with their games was atrocious. The rules about Tetris was more of a passing comment of someone who hasn't played a Tetris game, than an actual complaint. However that game had some serious problems. The fact that a Tetris game of all things get janky when you go online with 4 people and the problems that game has connecting to a server and crashing at launch are serious issues.

They infuse their own personalities into their quick look while also dissecting what's there. They interpret it in their own way, and most of the time they're spot on, but like any other game company, their word isn't gospel.

And again, I don't agree with Brad's opinion on action games. But I enjoy his personality when he's more laid back. It's sad that all their really good content is locked away behind a subscription because I'd love to show you one of their unprofessional Friday's or their Mario party videos where they're more laid back and not dissecting gaming culture or new games on their quick looks and podcasts.

I guess they aren't for me then. Their quick looks rub me the wrong way sometimes.

Tetris Ultimate has problems. Very deep problems that shouldn't exist for a port of a lo-res puzzle game that should have immaculate netcode.

Gamepad support?
Yeah you can play with a controller, at least now you can, back when I played it first you couldn't, if you have a PC controller. I just redownloaded the game the other day and it was pretty nice.

I would've told you to get f.lux for filtering out blue light. It tints your screen orange when it's nighttime.

ultimax

Yeah you can play with a controller, at least now you can, back when I played it first you couldn't, if you have a PC controller. I just redownloaded the game the other day and it was pretty nice.

oh, derp

whenever people say gamepad now, i think of the WIi U gamepad

Man...Another Century's Episode 3 really is the closest we'll get to a proper Getter Robo game.

Dammit, why are you so fucking badass, Shin Getter? Other than control being kinda slow,the moves are as powerful and damaging as you would expect.

Numb

I hate snow so much. How people like snowball fights is beyond me. All those christmas movies basically lied to me when i was oblivious to it.

Top Bottom