• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Oh I totally missed that. It's not anything mind blowing, but it's alright.
Most hilarious with that one scene though. Emi is best girl, but not best route.

Easy.

Nice avatar.

Yeah.. that one scene.. was something..

Good song. i need to relisten to the katawa shoujo OST. I'm a sucker for slow jazz? Blues? I don't remember what genre the music is.. but it's nice.
Im sick as fuck with a high fever and have been chugging cough syrup all day.

That explains the hallucinations.. i hope you get well soon.

Spoilers for Persona 4
She also has that psycho Adachi face going on
2115478-capture.jpg

I never tried playing against randoms yet, considering im still trying to find my way at that game.... But when i played against ppl from this thread i never had a laggy match

This thread is fine because almost everyone here was really good internet. Ranked is completely broken and so is a lot of player matches.

It's a terrible netcode.

He works in game journalism. I have to remind myself this.

It's not his job to distinguish the differences between COD. Expecting him to know the differences between every iteration of every popular game is insane. That's what Jeff is for. Ask him the differences between each one and he'll tell you in a heart beat. How giant bomb works is that each person works with a different genre. Jeff and/or Drew usually handles the shooters and racers, Brad handles the action and open world stuff, etc.

I also don't care much for brad's opinion on games, but he's a very likable person. And I saw the Tetris video, he wasn't really obnoxious at all. He was just normal Brad.

It's not his job to distinguish the differences between COD. Expecting him to know the differences between every iteration of every popular game is insane. That's what Jeff is for. Ask him the differences between each one and he'll tell you in a heart beat. How giant bomb works is that each person works with a different genre. Jeff and/or Drew usually handles the shooters and racers, Brad handles the action and open world stuff, etc.

I also don't care much for brad's opinion on games, but he's a very likable person. And I saw the Tetris video, he wasn't really obnoxious at all. He was just normal Brad.
And above all, you go to Giant Bomb for the personalities. That part is first and foremost for the site, just likable dudes playing video games and talking about weird bullshit.

And above all, you go to Giant Bomb for the personalities. That part is first and foremost for the site, just likable dudes playing video games and talking about weird bullshit.

I think people calling giant bomb game journalists is missing the whole point of that website. They're entertainers at heart that write about games as well. They're not IGN, Kotaku, Polygon, etc. They're a much different website than that which is why they do things like quick looks, unprofessional Fridays, and other entertainment videos. You won't get that kind of thing from any other website.

I'm not normalized to it then and I'm watching more GB stuff but I don't find the spark I did when I first found Two Best Friends and Mortal Kombat.

I think people calling giant bomb game journalists is missing the whole point of that website. They're entertainers at heart that write about games as well. They're not IGN, Kotaku, Polygon, etc. They're a much different website than that which is why they do things like quick looks, unprofessional Fridays, and other entertainment videos. You won't get that kind of thing from any other website.

They can be entertainers, but they are also game journalists.

CBS Interactive acquired them and they currently share an office with Gamespot.

Make no mistake, they are still video game journalists. They also happen to do more inclusive nerd shit.

Top Bottom