• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Hey bestGAF, why don't we make a fighting game?

Because fighters are the hardest genre next to character action to get right and none of us have any real game design chops or track record... Actually yeah, let's do it.

For those interested in it, there's the first "Steam Anime Sale" going on right now!

We talked about it earlier, I bought BlazBlue, 100% Orange Juice and Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.

I hate snow so much. How people like snowball fights is beyond me. All those christmas movies basically lied to me when i was oblivious to it.

Snow is awesome!

I love watching the expression on people's faces when they first experience snow in the northeast.

It's magical.

If we can't make an RPG then how would be able to make a fighting game?

Wait what? Did you guys try this?

Snow is awesome!

I love watching the expression on people's faces when they first experience snow in the northeast.

It's magical.
Last year I experienced snow for the first time..

not-impressed.gif

Numb

Snow is awesome!

It's magical.

My expression was not magical at all. Thinking before hand it would be soft and fluffy and that holding it without gloves is not crazy. Instead it turned out to be hard and wet and cold and slippery. The ads for it were misleading but i should have expected this since it was snow.

Actually a fighter of the SBF would probably make them super happy and be really fun, not to mention ~4+ characters would be comparably easy.

Really we'd just make MUGEN characters.
I don't care if it makes no sense contextually, but we need infinite horse combos.
We'll set up horses to work like May's Dolphins

Actually a fighter of the SBF would probably make them super happy and be really fun, not to mention ~4+ characters would be comparably easy.

We could totally make MUGEN characters for the Zaibatsu. Well, not me. People with actual talent could.

Oberon

Banned
Look at these dumb glasses my doctor gave me to help me fight insomnia.
Ever thought of growing a beard, maybe then you'll transmutate into Plague?

You know what's sad, the fact there's no equivalent of "git gud" in french.
There are some many situation in I which I should have used "git gud" but couldn't because that would be weird to say. In addition I hate when poeple start speaking english for no reason. Except anime of course, because engrish is da best.

ultimax

As long as you make Pat the grappler and make Woolie play like Blanka, it will be the best thing ever

croten

There are some many situation in I which I should have used "git gud" but couldn't because that would be weird to say. In addition I hate when poeple start speaking english for no reason. Except anime of course, because engrish is da best.

When I say that to people they just get confused or insulted, except this one guy who watched SBF.

Jman014

Taz'Dingo!

As long as you make Pat the grappler and make Woolie play like Blanka, it will be the best thing ever

Woolie's a super cool serious boss characters that randomly has the blanka ball. Matt is Terry Bogard with some SF Ken and some Mortal Kombat Jax, Pat's got Potemkin busters, Lima is just a Vanguard Princess or Sailor Moon character.

Woolie's Blanka has to have stink lines coming off him instead of electricity tho
We basically need two versions of Woolie, where one's a sick boss character, and then a Shin Woolie that's just the shitty version that's just blanka with the stink lines and made up of lying and pie stealing

The question is if keeping the slave anklets is too much.

My expression was not magical at all. Thinking before hand it would be soft and fluffy and that holding it without gloves is not crazy. Instead it turned out to be hard and wet and cold and slippery. The ads for it were misleading but i should have expected this since it was snow.

You need the snow that packs really well.

Top Bottom