• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

I had phases growing up, there were some nights throughout Highschool where I drank like 5+ cans of coke within 8 hours or so because friends would bring around a case of them or something, but it's always been something I can take or leave, a nice cold can can be pretty refreshing but I've never found stuff like that addicting.

I had phases growing up, there were some nights throughout Highschool where I drank like 5+ cans of coke within 8 hours or so because friends would bring around a case of them or something, but it's always been something I can take or leave, a nice cold can can be pretty refreshing but I've never found stuff like that addicting.
It can be if you need the caffeine to wake up or have an addictive personality like me.

Xiraiya

Still feeling gross for reading about Denko...
94gjmN.jpg
Looks about right.

semisonic

Banned
Better love story, tho.

Oh nooooooo
Man I just got back from class, just started watching aaron's let's play of room mates, goddam i miss that guy already
What's going on
with the best friends?

Not you guys. You're all gross.
Especially the ones reading denko voluntarily.
Eww.

Oh nooooooo
Man I just got back from class, just started watching aaron's let's play of room mates, goddam i miss that guy already
What's going on
with the best friends?

Eww.

Denko is a complex love story, you shut your whore mouth

Man, I'm so glad I'll be young forever.

Only if I was liam

Oh nooooooo
What's going on
with the best friends?

Eww.
No u.

Grow old, eat it, then die. Leave "Rising Tackle Sucks" on your gravestone
Nah I'd put "veno sucks" on my tombstone
Yeah, I could eat fat foods for days and not feel like complete shit and not gain a single pound. Having to exercise and eat healthy and watch your daily intake is definitely something I'll keep doing for the rest of my life, but man is it hard.

I had to start doing that after one day when I was in the shower and I look down and I couldn't see my feet

ultimax

One thing I'm never giving up however is Steak. Fuck you body, I'm going to keep making and eating Steaks forever!

Seasoning (salt & pepper), oil, butter, thyme, bit of garlic, medium rare to rare steak. All of that is going right in there and into my mouth. I don't give a fuck.

Steak is so good.
tumblr_lzbndrABoh1r6lkzk.gif

One thing I'm never giving up however is Steak. Fuck you body, I'm going to keep making and eating Steaks forever!

Seasoning (salt & pepper), oil, butter, thyme, bit of garlic, medium rare to rare steak. All of that is going right in there and into my mouth. I don't give a fuck.

Steak is so good.
Steak is the only food you need. Ever. It's the only reason cows are on this earth, cause they don't do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom