• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibhEUJL0hOExrO.gif

Carebear has even worse taste than Zed...
Is it just me or does it look like he's wearing lipstick in that?

Nordicus

FoodGAF made me randomly wonder, what are you guys favorite condiments? (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, salsa, soy sauce, tartar, honey mustard, malt vinegar, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc etc.)
Paprika mayonnaise, though sometimes I really like remoulade sauce, especially on fish

Neol

FoodGAF made me randomly wonder, what are you guys favorite condiments? (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, salsa, soy sauce, tartar, honey mustard, malt vinegar, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc etc.)

Olive oil on subs is a game changer for me.

croten

DMC3 is really really really really good.

In a world where Bayonetta and MGR and W101 exist, you can argue that DMC3 is still the greatest character action game of all time and I probably wouldn't disagree with you.

And would still tell you to play SotC and not judge those games via youtube

Are you judging things that wholly rely on player interaction based on youtube videos?

How about Journey?

Well I'm certainly not gonna buy the game if it doesn't look appealing to me. I don't have all the time and money in the world to throw at things I might not even like. I do a lot of research before I buy things.

As for Journey, I never played it or saw gameplay of it outside of conferences or short compilation trailers, so I have no opinions. Waiting for it to drop on PS Plus before I give it a chance.

semisonic

Banned

Most of these are pretty great, but teriyaki is god tier forever

tsundoku

I saw youtube videos of both of them, and I don't really care for them. I'm sure they're fine games but they're totally not for me.

Lmao dude the whole point of like both of those games is player agency. That's like watching a video of Dark Souls and commenting how you think the combat is unfair.

Eh, Ketchup with something fried and soy sauce with rice, that's pretty much all.

Only 50% is ever not a lie with that system
Even if it lies to you, it's still very beneficial to the player since it makes your hit rate even higher and the enemies even lower

DMC3 is really really really really good.

In a world where Bayonetta and MGR and W101 exist, you can argue that DMC3 is still the greatest character action game of all time and I probably wouldn't disagree with you.
I gotta finish w101 and I gotta get to the point of dying light were I go "yep, I'm done" and I gotta do that new vegas dlc that I never touched, thanks backlog
You're killing me here man =P.
Have you ever played Journey?

Never got around to it

Beloved

Paprika mayonnaise, though sometimes I really like remoulade sauce, especially on fish

I fucking love remoulade. Cajun food in general is rad as hell. As far as mayo goes, I like Sriracha mayo a lot. I use regular mayo fairly often as well (the kind made with olive oil).

Lmao dude the whole point of like both of those games is player agency. That's like watching a video of Dark Souls and commenting how you think the combat is unfair.

If its the kind of game like DS where I can't really judge how it feels till I get my hands a controller then it would be totally unfair to judge it.

I gotta finish w101 and I gotta get to the point of dying light were I go "yep, I'm done" and I gotta do that new vegas dlc that I never touched, thanks backlog

W101 is so good man, you really need to finish that.

So do I, though my research isn't based on youtube videos. I've had plenty of moments where I'd find the look and first impression of a game to be somewhat unappealing, but then love it once I genuinely started playing it. There are just some things that don't show well through watching a video.

But if you don't like it, then you don't like it and that's fine.

You're right, I looked at player impressions and reviews on amazon and other places and its a very highly rated game. I just know for me that its something I'd buy and throw on my shelf and probably never get around to playing for an extremely long time because I just don't think it looks interesting compared to the other stuff that I still have to play and wouldn't be motivated to start or even continue it.

Playing the strafe pre alpha makes me even more sad that its not getting funded

As in you bought it and haven't played it or you haven't bought it but know of it? Because if it's the former, I just want to say that it's only maybe 2 hours long and it's a masterpiece.
I didn't buy it, I've bought like 3 games off of the psn store and I really don't feel like taking my ps3 out of its box, is it on vita?
W101 is so good man, you really need to finish that.

I just got past the 2d shooter section so I could probably finish it like tomorrow

All right, that's fine. If it doesn't really appeal to you, then it'd only make it worse if you forced yourself to start it. If you're ever in the mood for such games however, those three are highly recommended.

Ah, damn. No, it's ps3 only and I think it was coming to the PS4.
I got no ps4
It really doesn't look that interesting to me.

I think everyone here knows that I'm a shooter nut and that I think doom is the best game ever. So anytime a game comes out that plays like that I kind of attach myself to it even if its a hot pile of garbage like ROTT 2013. But strafe plays honestly great even if the build is fucking boring.

Squishy3

So I made up what he said but he then went on to said he wanted to talk about SAO.

So inadvertently it's about incest anyway.

Actual chat:

Oberon: I think I choose the worst possible week to ban myself
Oberon: Whoever sees this, please tell the thread that the unability to post is slowly killing me.
Oberon: Why Squishy? Why?!
Oberon: What did I ever do to you
Squishy3 brb.u: you should never trust anyone to post on your behalf
Oberon: I had a really bad day tho :(
Squishy3 brb.u: http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Cringe+comp+numbruh+1_ca7b38_5309009.jpg
Squishy3 brb.u: you know we love you
Oberon: I wanted to talk about SOA
Oberon: And now I have to wait until friday
Squishy3 brb.u: oh, so you did want to talk about incest
Oberon: Arc 2 is next saturday tho

croten

I got no ps4

I think everyone here knows that I'm a shooter nut and that I think doom is the best game ever. So anytime a game comes out that plays like that I kind of attach myself to it even if its a hot pile of garbage like ROTT 2013. But strafe plays honestly great even if the build is fucking boring.

I love Doom too but I just think that Strafe is trying to hard to be 90s era when Blood Dragon did that sort of thing far better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom