• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
There's some rules in Ohio where the nips have to be covered in clubs.

I remember my dad bitching about it when he went to my cousins bachelor party.

I'm the fanciest lad this side of Sussex!
Girls who like cat ears are great.

Oh wow you're gettin in there.
Okay.
I should really step up my game, but it's really hard to meet interesting, likable girls in GDD. Especially when you're not really invited to many non-juggling parties. My friend keeps trying to set me up with a tinder. Maybe I should stop resisting sooner or later...

360pages

Cody?

Street-Fighter-Cody-158952260

Better question.

Will Q be in it?

I hope Rose is in it, otherwise I'm gonna have to main someone else.
Oh wow you're gettin in there.
Okay.
I should really step up my game, but it's really hard to meet interesting, likable girls in GDD. Especially when you're not really invited to many non-juggling parties. My friend keeps trying to set me up with a tinder. Maybe I should stop resisting sooner or later...
Me and this girl tried dating when we were both teenagers..that shit never works, so now it's round two since y'know..less teenage brooding and angst.
He only has like 180 something posts...
You gotta step up that game son.

Learn to shit post like a true G.

Beloved

I went to a couple of strip clubs one night with some friends. I was having a good time, and then it suddenly occurred to me that every single woman in both places had been giving me and my friends A LOT of attention. Like it almost seemed like they were all trying REALLY hard, and at first I couldn't really figure it out because it's not like we looked like we had a lot of money to throw around or something. And then it dawned on me:

It was because we were a group of women.

Later this was basically confirmed by one of the strippers, one of my friends bought me a lap dance and while this girl was doing her thing, she started talking about how much fun it is when women come in and how it's almost relaxing because they don't have to be as "on guard". Even while she was all up in my business, we were talking about her son and her life etc. then ended up on the topic of books because she mentioned how she got hooked on the Harry Potter books after she bought them for her kid.

I went to a couple of strip clubs one night with some friends. I was having a good time, and then it suddenly occurred to me that every single woman in both places had been giving me and my friends A LOT of attention. Like it almost seemed like they were all trying REALLY hard, and at first I couldn't really figure it out because it's not like we looked like we had a lot of money to throw around or something. And then it dawned on me:

Later this was basically confirmed by one of the strippers, one of my friends bought me a lap dance and while this girl was doing her thing, she started talking about how much fun it is when women come in and how it's almost relaxing because they don't have to be as "on guard". Even while she was all up in my business, we were talking about her son and her life etc. then ended up on the topic of books because she mentioned how she got hooked on the Harry Potter books after she bought them for her kid.
Men being way more intimidating makes sense, especially considering stereotypes of men being the people who'd take advantage of a situation.
Oh shit that's turrible. Imagine playing p4 and not being able to hang out with kanji.
And akihiko is so much more of a cool guy than the entire non-playable s-link cast combined
Good thing P3 has a storyline to develop it's characters

You need to post 300 times.

I was a junior for a year, because I barely posted.
Oh geez. I broke the 2k mark like..a month after being a Jr.

That's probably one major reason why I could never go to a strip club, I don't wanna talk about Patronus charms and Dumbledore and shit while a girl has her cooch in my face.
Unless we're dating then I'm all for that.

ultimax

No, you don't have to. But at the one i went to, the dancers would come up to me again and again asking if i wanted a dance. And I was hangin out at the bar the whole night.
Yeah i can see how it would be annoying if they wouldnt stop pestering

This is strangely endearing

There's a lot of generally creepy or intimidating dudes so it makes sense. Basically a break for them from all the dinguses that think they're hot shots that can get away with anything.

sjay1994

I posted 3 times (twice there, once on the ORAS thread), then didn't even log in again until this past Friday. I assume that's why.

I was there too. I didn't expect it to go more than one thread.

Also, what happened to MormaPope.... did you guys scare him off?

Oh geez. I broke the 2k mark like..a month after being a Jr.

That's probably one major reason why I could never go to a strip club, I don't wanna talk about Patronus charms and Dumbledore and shit while a girl has her cooch in my face.
Unless we're dating then I'm all for that.

Then you need to be here for 3 months.

semisonic

Banned
Men being way more intimidating makes sense, especially considering stereotypes of men being the people who'd take advantage of a situation.

Good thing P3 has a storyline to develop it's characters

It's kind of a tragic stereotype, but it's also reaaally justified by a good portion of men.
Also I have other games I play for the storyline. With it's battle system and gameplay systems being the way they are, most of the reason persona has my interest is because of the s. link system (because the other main drawing factor, the ost, has already been listened to to death by me)

It's hit me a few times that almost everyone, if not everyone, has a cool story they've told or can tell, and I don't think I've ever said anything about myself here.

I should probably do that some day.

beinfilms

I didn't even really know how NeoGAF worked at the time. (The only other place I ever even post anything is Facebook, and I pretty much never even do that.) I thought I had to worry about what I said, or I'd be judged. Now I know there are way huger nerds than even me on here.

Gamer Y

It's hit me a few times that almost everyone, if not everyone, has a cool story they've told or can tell, and I don't think I've ever said anything about myself here.

it's fine, you don't have to try and impress these nerds, but if you got one, would like to hear it. I don't think I have anything vaguely interesting story to tell, so you'll never be the uninteresting person here. I got that cover. ^_^

Mmm...I've got something. Not sure if it's particularly cool or interesting though.

Also I have other games I play for the storyline. With it's battle system and gameplay systems being the way they are, most of the reason persona has my interest is because of the s. link system (because the other main drawing factor, the ost, has already been listened to to death by me)
RaggedFlimsyKite.gif

Gross.

Yo, Omar Dogan is the best. He did this commission for me at NYCC:
That's pretty sweet. I wish we had more big conventions around here.
Always with the best opinions. Omar does the good art.

I remember Necro, and his QT girlfriend.

He's okay.
I try.

Also, what happened to MormaPope.... did you guys scare him off?
Then you need to be here for 3 months.
He hardly posted in here even when he still made the threads. He comes in now and again to discuss videos.

We could just imagine that Tuxedo Mask story was yours.

Yeah, cause it's totally okay to crucify people you don't like.
It's not people you don't like, it's fucking Powder Gangers. As much as I support them, I can't deny that they're huge pieces of shit. The rest of the town was punished because it sold out NCR troops to the Powder Gangers.

I didn't even really know how NeoGAF worked at the time. (The only other place I ever even post anything is Facebook, and I pretty much never even do that.) I thought I had to worry about what I said, or I'd be judged. Now I know there are way huger nerds than even me on here.

When I first came on here I just kinda lurked in the SBF threads and would only make a comment every once in a while.

I was also never really into a lot of the things everybody talked about, but that seems to have changed completely...

JOJO part 7 spoilers
I dont like whats happening....i dont like whats happening at all.....i dont like the concept of a 15 year old girl giving birth to jesus christ skull.

In the case of going to a strip club, or staying home and masturbating or getting laid by a S/O..the latter is always better, you normally shouldn't go to a strip club if you have an s/o anyway.

Well, if you have an SO then no shit you shouldn't go, but if I had no SO and I had a choice between staying at home alone or going with my friends I'd pick the latter.

Eh, my memory on a lot of things not related to video games, anime, or the internet is hazy that I wouldn't really have much of a story to tell, more like an anecdote.

And even then, I'm more likely to talk about something a person I knew said or did before talking anything about myself.

When I first came on here I just kinda lurked in the SBF threads and would only make a comment every once in a while.

I was also never really into a lot of the things everybody talked about, but that seems to have changed completely...

I was the complete opposite, I got accepted..lurked OT for a bit, and seen this thread and just shoved my fist right in there and never pulled out.
Well, if you have an SO then no shit you shouldn't go, but if I had no SO and I had a choice between staying at home alone or going with my friends I'd pick the latter.
The flaw in your logic is that you assume I have friends, or want to be around people. <.<

semisonic

Banned

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"cool story"
do you mean realgafs?
We have a bunch of those. Hell I'm pretty sure more of my crippling insecurities, problems, and psychological complexes have been made known here than most of my actual friends who have known me for years know about.
Or if you meant actual cool stories I guess we got a few of those too, but we don't really tell them that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom