• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Has everyone here seen Zoolander?

It's sad, me and my friend are the only two people I know IRL that have actually seen that movie.

they made us go to the theater to watch it when i was in 5th grade.
It was fucking awesome.
I still watch it when ever I can.

ultimax

So just more confirmation of everything we already knew? Goddammit, Vince. I just want to get H in charge, get some good shit for once.
Triple+H+best+for+business.png

business man triple H cracks me up

Jman014

So just more confirmation of everything we already knew? Goddammit, Vince. I just want to get H in charge, get some good shit for once.

I tried watching Total Divas last night. Man I CANNOT DO IT. I'm fine with using my WWE Network access for PPVs but for things like Total Divas no thanks. I'll still watch RAW and Smackdown but I'm not using my membership as much as I should. Btw Smackdown theme > RAW theme.

I tried watching Total Divas last night. Man I CANNOT DO IT. I'm fine with using my WWE Network access for PPVs but for things like Total Divas no thanks. I'll still watch RAW and Smackdown but I'm not using my membership as much as I should. Btw Smackdown theme > RAW theme.

I've watched half of the first season of Total Diva's and gave up. I need to get back to it, though. Do you watch Countdown? Shit is rad and Monday Night Wars was great too.

I cannot for the life of me watch Smackdown anymore. I've stopped watching RAW for the most part too, but Smackdown I haven't watched in month.

Hulu usually cuts the themes off, so I don't think I've ever heard either.

Jman014

I've watched half of the first season of Total Diva's and gave up. I need to get back to it, though. Do you watch Countdown? Shit is rad and Monday Night Wars was great too.

I cannot for the life of me watch Smackdown anymore. I've stopped watching RAW for the most part too, but Smackdown I haven't watched in month.

Hulu usually cuts the themes off, so I don't think I've ever heard either.

I'll check out the other stuff on the network.

Yeah it's not great but I like it JUST ENOUGH to keep watching.

This is the Smackdown theme. I really like it.

JOJO part 8 spoilers
Man Johnny died in the lamest way possible for someone who has one of the strongest stands in the entire JOJO franchise.

Between Hybrid Heaven and the Parasite Eve LP, I feel like I should play Vagrant Story one of these days. Seems like something I'd enjoy a lot, and it's a game a friend of mine has given lots of praise for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom