• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Sometimes I really do love Cena.

10616262_10206447930741778_7876946043035729264_n.jpg

I don't hate him. He needs to do more funny stuff.

I don't hate him. He needs to do more funny stuff.

I liked Cena a lot more when he was just off in little side feuds. When he's in the main event picture it just ruins everything.

Give him the US Title, I don't care. Let him hold that for awhile and defend against the bottom card.

beinfilms

Ok, that's it, I've been feeling the urge to say this for a while, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

As of tomorrow morning, I'll have been part of this community for a week, and I just don't get how a group like this can exist on the internet. In my very short time on here, I've seen plenty of legitimate advice given, games given away for free, and genuine concern for each other. In fact, to say it feels like a family wouldn't be totally inaccurate. And I can't tell what the strangest part about it all is, that such a group can exist on the internet, when it seems to be the complete opposite of everything I know about the internet, or how quickly and easily I was accepted into this group. I'm usually a fairly introverted person (I end up knowing a lot of people, but not actually knowing them, if that makes any sense), and this group has provided me with a way to just be myself in a way that I really can't most of the time.

Or, in TL:DR version: thanks for being awesome human beings (at least, I think you're all humans)! Keep it up!

In other news, transvestites in space! (Cowboy Bebop)

Ok, that's it, I've been feeling the urge to say this for a while, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it.
Or, in TL:DR version: thanks for being awesome human beings (at least, I think you're all humans)! Keep it up!
People here are awesome. Except for that Goodwil guy, thank god he's gone.

semisonic

Banned
Oh man I still can't believe pacquiao's gonna beat the shit outta mayweather. Even for scrubs who don't give a shit about boxing, this is a huuuuge thing.
Anyone wanna avatar bet?
I'm going pacquiao if anyone's down...

Also I don't think I've said this yet but howdy aaron. Gud to have you back
where I can see you you creepy fuck

I just decided I hated myself enough to catch up on about 20-30 chapters of Bleach. I stopped reading it for a reason, but now I hate life so I decided reading Bleach is a good metaphorical way of drinking it.

semisonic

Banned

That's cool man, Glad you like it here. Also don't think I've given you a proper welcome yet because I've been super caught up in my own shit.

Welcome to the fold, brother. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Just to get it done and be a coverall, and so I don't have to keep responding individually with dumb gifs that crowd up the thread.

To all who welcome/d me back.
BYPWklQ.gif

No, you can, One Piece is fucking great. Legitimately. Updated us as you go. I love seeing people's opinions as it gets better.

I'd only watched it back in the 4kids days and even then I like it, granted i was like eight or nine years old so I couldn't tell how shit it was. Then bleach ruined my life when they started throwing in vampires and I kinda wrote off all shonen as trash.
But fuck it I love pirates so it's time to give it another shot.

Neol

Ugh Bleach used to be my favorite out of the three big shonen's but don't really care for them anymore.

For those reading, is Bleach almost done? Planning to just read all of it when its done like what I did for Naruto.

It really is the best community I have ever been apart of. I try not to get to cheesy but this place is important to me. I'm similar to what you said, usually introverted and quiet but here is a place where I can cut lose and hang out with people with similar interests. Goodwil and Sushi said earlier that this place was like family to them and I couldn't describe it better. I've shared things I never expected to here and have found nothing but acceptance and support.

t-that is disturbing...

That_s_cool.gif

Aw yea finished my homeworks, time to solo Pink Rathian.

I'll assume the birthday joke got used again while I was gone so here's a faux reaction:

Oh yeah I cannot believe that I almost forgot to tell you happy birthday dude, happy fucking birthday.

I'd only watched it back in the 4kids days and even then I like it, granted i was like eight or nine years old so I couldn't tell how shit it was. Then bleach ruined my life when they started throwing in vampires and I kinda wrote off all shonen as trash.
But fuck it I love pirates so it's time to give it another shot.

One Piece is the one that most people will agree is good. Though, it doesn't really start until Arlong Park, so hold out until then at least.

It really is the best community I have ever been apart of. I try not to get to cheesy but this place is important to me. I'm similar to what you said, usually introverted and quiet but here is a place where I can cut lose and hang out with people with similar interests. Goodwil and Sushi said earlier that this place was like family to them and I couldn't describe it better. I've shared things I never expected to here and have found nothing but acceptance and support.

I like this place. It's pretty neat.

Two weeks away nearly killed me.

Alfebit

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom