• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

Are people still playing smash? I got it awhile ago and I have no idea if I'm any good or not. This is the first fighting game I've actually tried to play. NNID is Archgan12. Fair warning, my internet connection is not the greatest so if it starts lagging, it is probably me.

Zenfalcia

Are people still playing smash? I got it awhile ago and I have no idea if I'm any good or not. This is the first fighting game I've actually tried to play. NNID is Archgan12. Fair warning, my internet connection is not the greatest so if it starts lagging, it is probably me.
Smash isn't a fighting game, it's more like a toy.

I haven't touched the game in months.

semisonic

Banned
I can't believe Leo has all this crap. You keep surprising me.

Some of it is the crap leo has, and some of it is weird stuff I do.
I'm not exactly a conventional player, and as far as I know I'm also the only friender who uses insta kills.
You need to calm your shit when attacking a leo.
I could've punished a lot harder than I did.

Zenfalcia

Zen I will fucking fight you right now
Let's go!
The more I play it, the more it seems like a trading card game.
It's more like a 3D figure simulator.
Something something VNs aren't real video games.
Something something something kinda not really.
Nah. Minecraft is a toy. Smash is a party game.
How can smash be a party game when Mario party is a party game?

Xrd people, GGs, got people to play some MonHun with, and then I'll be in for our DOA5 booty bumper
Some of it is the crap leo has, and some of it is weird stuff I do.
I'm not exactly a conventional player, and as far as I know I'm also the only friender who uses insta kills.
You need to calm your shit when attacking a leo.
I could've punished a lot harder than I did.
No. Imma press da buttons.

PG, any pointers what I should start working on? Everything, I know, but where to start first now that we've fought.

First is obviously learn the character's moves and bnb's (if I can find those), but what else? Anything I'm bad at most?

Work on getting a better connection. That was really bad.

In terms of Millia just learn her moves and bnbs. Check out Dustloop for info.

Can't really get better than this. Wired, fast and stable 50/8 Mbps.

Also I couldn't understand what the hell was happening while fighting Leo.

If only Xrd had Ultimax's netcode. I hope it gets fixed in a patch or something. Also, Leo has mixups. Once you know what they are he's not that hard to deal with.

Jman014

God Damn Project M so much fun to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxG4mZwtwI

ygRgc7C.gif

grimmiq

The breast physics in Xenoblade Chronicles are so distracting..especially on the
Machina
, in the middle of a serious conversation she turns back and forth to speak to different people and they go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom