• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako

Also hey look at what I cooked tonight
Lamb shank, lentils, tourne sweet potatoes/regular potato, lobster bisque, poached pears and some mushroom and leek tart
11034221_10203265049537108_6770444919112448069_n.jpg

Jman014

I was gonna go play titanfall after it took hours to unpack allthis god damn audio

Titanfall is fun! Do you actually have Toxikk? I would check it out along with Reflex but they're both in early access and I've broken my early access rule only a few times...mainly Divinity Original Sin. If you have Nexuiz you could just play that with bots like I do...

Titanfall is fun! Do you actually have Toxikk? I would check it out along with Reflex but they're both in early access and I've broken my early access rule only a few times...mainly Divinity Original Sin. If you have Nexuiz you could just play that with bots like I do...
I own toxikk but haven't gotten reflex yet

Toxikk is super bare bones right now

semisonic

Banned
alright ok, id rather have shy over cute, tho i will not except ugly on either front, ugly personality, or ugly looks are no gos!
im a horrible person

Yes.
Yes you are.
I think the only thing that would just be a "no" factor for a girl for me besides personality is voice. If I don't like a girl's voice, I don't think I could ever really get past that.

Fucking Leonard Nimoy died today, what a shit day.

lend me your strength frienders, anxiety and depression got me bad today. Lack of sleep and insomnia doesn't help either but hey at least I made Pat and McMuscles Inc. a bunch of money by poopsocking a bunch of LPs.

Your welcome.

Actually, no, thank you for making great videos that bring each of us a bit of happiness in this spoopy skeleton world.

Alfebit

Banned
I have DOA 5 Ultimate, can that cross play with last round?

PS3? I don't believe so. Even Last round isn't PS3/PS4 cross play.

Denko Face. You Know PG, We Really Are the Memes Jack

This game is going to kill me.

lend me your strength frienders, anxiety and depression got me bad today. Lack of sleep and insomnia doesn't help either but hey at least I made Pat and McMuscles Inc. a bunch of money by poopsocking a bunch of LPs.

Your welcome.

Actually, no, thank you for making great videos that bring each of us a bit of happiness in this spoopy skeleton world.

*raises hands*

Oh man, Uniel's 33 bucks right now.
I might take the plunge...
how many frienders play?
About 7-8 people maybe?

Your welcome.

Woof that's rough, feel better Duke. That shit's never fun

beinfilms

You know I only left for a couple of hours, to play Mario Party, but I come back to find anime penis monsters and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs.

...I wouldn't have expected any less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom