• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

are you a coward too? ;-;
Used to, but i'm a lot better now.
Denko Face. You Know PG, We Really Are the Memes Jack
Le sick le meme bro.
Oh man, Uniel's 33 bucks right now.
I might take the plunge...
how many frienders play?
;_; so jelly.
Fucking Leonard Nimoy died today, what a shit day.

lend me your strength frienders, anxiety and depression got me bad today. Lack of sleep and insomnia doesn't help either but hey at least I made Pat and McMuscles Inc. a bunch of money by poopsocking a bunch of LPs.

Your welcome.

Actually, no, thank you for making great videos that bring each of us a bit of happiness in this spoopy skeleton world.
It's fine. Everything is fine. Depression is fine too.

Alfebit

Banned
You know I only left for a couple of hours, to play Mario Party, but I come back to find anime penis monsters and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs.

...I wouldn't have expected any less.

You love it.

No I meant can my ultimate play with Last round.
It's probably a super dumb question tho.

Oh, sorry. I always think of cross gen play when I read cross play. Either way I don't think you can, though you can upgrade to LR for free.

Zenfalcia

You know I only left for a couple of hours, to play Mario Party, but I come back to find anime penis monsters and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs.

...I wouldn't have expected any less.
You've never seen dinosaur chicken nuggets? They're really dumb, but it doesn't matter when it's in your belly.

The Senran Kagura pack for DOA is supposed to have destructible costumes like SK... I'd say that future purchase is justifiable...

uCfxDfO.jpg

PS3? I don't believe so. Even Last round isn't PS3/PS4 cross play.

This game is going to kill me.

*raises hands*

About 7-8 people maybe?

Woof that's rough, feel better Duke. That shit's never fun

Yeah it sucks, I mean I am pretty happy materialistic wise but the same tired bullshit is still eating away at my life and I still have to go and get reconstructive shoulder surgery later in March... which it's sounding like I won't be able to play/enjoy Bloodborne if I have major surgery since supposedly I'll basically have to not move my right shoulder/arm/hand muscles for like 6-8 weeks on top of deepthroating a camera later to look at my stomach ulcers.

Luckily medicaid is paying for it.

I dunno, more and more I feel like I may need to check myself into some mental health clinic too.

Then again I was kind of overwhelmed when the doctor was telling me about the possible procedures, I'll have to ask him again...because if I can get the surgery and still play BB I'll be not super pissed.

But thanks for the wishes guys, I'm sure I feel better someday soon.

Ilvocare

I'd say go for the first F, it's a better introduction.

Then get DAN as well.

I've been on and off about getting a Vita for a while now, but DAN might be the straw to break my particular camel's back on this. Although the proprietary memory shit STILL makes me apprehensive of the whole thing.

Fucking gamestop is a bunch of shitlords man, they don't even have Preorders available for Persona 5 and FFXV.

I should've just bought two amazon gift cards while I was there. Jeez.

I need more Mario RPG.

I've been on and off about getting a Vita for a while now, but DAN might be the straw to break my particular camel's back on this. Although the proprietary memory shit STILL makes me apprehensive of the whole thing.

If you're into weird anime/Japanese bullshit, there's literally no better place for it than the Vita right now. The memory stuff sucks dicks, but it's not that big of a deal, really.

Watch yourself. CureVylash got banned for liking Mirai.

Goddammit NeoGAF.

Ilvocare

If you're into weird anime/Japanese bullshit, there's literally no better place for it than the Vita right now. The memory stuff sucks dicks, but it's not that big of a deal, really.

Well if my first Vita purchase doesn't end up being Monster Monpiece then what am I even playing forrrrrrr!!!!!

But yeah, money, etc. etc.

Getting back into titanfall I remember how broken the smart pistol is

Fucking gamestop is a bunch of shitlords man, they don't even have Preorders available for Persona 5 and FFXV.

I should've just bought two amazon gift cards while I was there. Jeez.

I need more Mario RPG.

it's almost like there isn't a release date for those games

Alfebit

Banned
But thanks for the wishes guys, I'm sure I feel better someday soon.

Sucks about your shoulder and ulcers. I wish you a speedy recovery so you can enjoy Bloodborne sooner. And don't think you can't talk to any one of us here if you really need to. I'm terrible at advice but I'd be glad to listen.

Goddammit NeoGAF.

Psst
I'm joking.
Though they did get banned. Something about wrassleGAF.

Getting back into titanfall I remember how broken the smart pistol is

it's almost like there isn't a release date for those games

I have MGSV:TPP on preorder though and that doesn't have a release date.

So the logic doesn't fit for me, it's just weird.

Still, at least they are gonna swing a Bloodborne CE for me. The manager knows I'm a huge Dark Souls fan, and I got her into Demon's and Dark and she's hyped for Bloodborne.

Yeah that Smart Pistol is ridiculous man, it's one of the best weapons in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom