• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hey, guys! I just wanted to drop in and leave this here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10692406/SBF Recommendations.xls

I listened through every podcast and compiled a spreadsheet noting every recommendation from the Zaibatsu. I also went through a lot of video series. I'm probably not gonna hit up every single video, again, but I do plan to go through everything under Events and Shows on the website, in due time, and to keep up with all videos and podcasts moving forward.

If anyone has any feedback or recommendations, they're fully welcome, but I hope some people find this useful! I first started compiling it when I bought a Vita, so that I'd have a list of games recommended for it, and I figured I may as well go all the way and make it something everyone could use. I would be interested in a more effective way of updating it than having people download the whole spreadsheet every time.

EDIT: It is worth noting because it can be hard to see that many entries have a comment on them that offers a more detailed look at why a game was recommended, and especially if a game had mixed reception. I also think it is important to note that I did not really do any research at all to if a certain port was good or broken or whatever. You should definitely do some research before following up on any of these recommendations. You wouldn't want to accidentally buy Bayonetta on PS3 if you have the Wii U.

Wow. That took a lot of dedication.

Don't google it like I did. There's a lot. Also a lot of them are spanish for some reason.

Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif

sjay1994

Hey, guys! I just wanted to drop in and leave this here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10692406/SBF Recommendations.xls

I listened through every podcast and compiled a spreadsheet noting every recommendation from the Zaibatsu. I also went through a lot of video series. I'm probably not gonna hit up every single video, again, but I do plan to go through everything under Events and Shows on the website, in due time, and to keep up with all videos and podcasts moving forward.

If anyone has any feedback or recommendations, they're fully welcome, but I hope some people find this useful! I first started compiling it when I bought a Vita, so that I'd have a list of games recommended for it, and I figured I may as well go all the way and make it something everyone could use. I would be interested in a more effective way of updating it than having people download the whole spreadsheet every time.

EDIT: It is worth noting because it can be hard to see that many entries have a comment on them that offers a more detailed look at why a game was recommended, and especially if a game had mixed reception. I also think it is important to note that I did not really do any research at all to if a certain port was good or broken or whatever. You should definitely do some research before following up on any of these recommendations. You wouldn't want to accidentally buy Bayonetta on PS3 if you have the Wii U.

Thats some dedication

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Wait, jack flash's spit makes shit weightless? The fuck? And i figured he was using centrifugal force to shoot that shit.

Xiraiya

They all secretly enjoy watching it and think Kirito is a cool guy.

I unironically liked SAO's world in the beginning, you could have done a ton of cool different series taking place in that time.

Kirito is annoying, the coolest he ever look were in the first 5 minutes of the anime before everything went to shit.

I unironically liked SAO's world in the beginning, you could have done a ton of cool different series taking place in that time.

Kirito is annoying, the coolest he ever look were in the first 5 minutes of the anime before everything went to shit.
I did too. First episode or two are pretty okay. It gets really stupid really quick after that though

Rizzi

Noobz is.. It is a very bad movie.
Just, stop. Don't even think about watching it. There is nothing to be gained from watching it.

JoJo94

Hmm, it seems I might get a PS4 this upcoming Thursday. Either that or somewhere around the beginning of March.

Either way, I'll have it before Bloodborne.

I'll probably be able to join the ps4 party somewhere around March too since my mom is offering to split the cost.

I hate using mobile gaf

JoJo94

I already know from the few episodes I've watched that I will never be able to rewatch it.

Split the coast? Sounds sick.

Nice. Maybe we can scrub it out in Xrd in the future if you're planning on getting it some day.

Nooooo don't notice my errors!!! It actually does sound pretty sick

Maybe we can I was hoping to get some Bloodborne pvp against you guys too one day...if the connection is good enough.

I won't join the PS4 hunt until maybe next year...

I need to see a price drop.

Understandable...as long as you join us eventually.

This guy.

OH!

Tbh, I don't know much about him. I don't know anything about the characters!

I want to know what they're like in person vs playing on the MMO.

I went in hoping there would be some greater dialogue about escapism and how dangerous playing MMOs are or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom