• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know from the few episodes I've watched that I will never be able to rewatch it.

Split the coast? Sounds sick.

Nice. Maybe we can scrub it out in Xrd in the future if you're planning on getting it some day.

I don't expect any normal person to rewatch SAO without some kind of benefit coming out of it. That being said, your not gonna watch the episodes you missed are you?

Village

Best snow day:

Uni: School will open on a delay

Professors: There are people who commute and thats stupid, school may be open but I ain't coming into work, ya'll get free grades.

Chea!

I joined in at launch. No ragrets.

BLOODBOURNE IS SO CLOSE!

wfx15ry37h47akqihp7w.gif

I won't join the PS4 hunt until maybe next year...

I need to see a price drop.
I doubt there is going to be a price drop but they may actual put the thing on sale this year. Because the Canadian dollar is so shit they actually raised the price of the PS4 after launch to $449 and I think it is still going good here, I got one on launch and avoided that though. I guess it depends on how Microsoft acts, Sony probably won't sit on their hands if MS starts getting even more aggressive with their prices and bundles.

I know you said next year and this is pure speculation of course, but what do you guys think?

Tako

I just bought Xrd, 2ds, New 3DS Xl, Monster Hunter, ORAS, Animal Crossing,Dying Light, Pre Ordered Bloodbourne, and a chrome gold ps4 controller casing. And now I wait for all that shit to show up at my house

Alfebit

Banned
I just bought Xrd, 2ds, New 3DS Xl, Monster Hunter, ORAS, Animal Crossing,Dying Light, Pre Ordered Bloodbourne, and a chrome gold ps4 controller casing. And now I wait for all that shit to show up at my house

Why would you buy both of these? Also did you miss out on that Xrd sale?

Morning frienders. We getting hype for Bradbone? I need it deep inside my body right now.
If Bloodbourne is half as good as it looks, it's still one of the greatest games I've ever seen. Everything I wanted to be emphasized about the Souls games, faster combat, less reliance on shields, weapon variety, is getting attention, and I love it.

I need it today, and I need it badly.

Alfebit

Banned
then how would you play it

2 copies.

If Bloodbourne is half as good as it looks, it's still one of the greatest games I've ever seen. Everything I wanted to be emphasized about the Souls games, faster combat, less reliance on shields, weapon variety, is getting attention, and I love it.

I need it today, and I need it badly.

God it looks soo gooood. I don't know if I should go digital just to play it right away. I'm more of a physical guy but I NEED IT!

Nordicus

Not only am I more excited for Bloodborne than The Order 1886, which is an easy thing to say, but I'm more excited for Hellblade than 1886. A fricking Ninja Theory game
Might as well be Zeno Clash with swords, I don't care, still seems more promising than that cinematic nonsense

Tako

The games I'm excited for are Bloodborne, Borderlands, and Etrian Mystery.
Thanks to you guys I'm no longer a CoD fanboy.

Jojo part 6 spoilers

No! No no no no no! I refuse! That's not fuckin dio! He died super hard! That's some poser dude. Cause dio is goddamn dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom