• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ants

So does anyone else think this is gonna clearly end in a Vince McMahon-style IT WAS ME AUSTIN reveal where Kefka fights the winner?

Ants

Oh my god, this Knuckles is terrifying. Straight up nightmare fuel.

Unlike Sonic, he don't chuckle.

zxvdEzK.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Of course. You can only use logic, analysis and pre launch screenshots/gifs to rate games.
Not worthless things like 'fun'.

You can qualify your assessment of a game with how much fun you're having, as long as you know this assessment is meaningless and without substance unless you can explain why.

I was not aware of that. That could explain some of the issues I had with inputs with that game.
Yeah it's not great, especially since the game has such a strict input requirement too. Shame because it's a really fantastic game.
Ff6 is great, you should at least try it. And everything after 9 is garbage anyway. Except 11. Didn't play that.
No but Lightning Returns though. Don't you want everyone's favorite Final Fantasy character to keep appearing?

What do you guys think the chances are of Liam and someone doing a Paper Mario lp. They already talked about how it wouldn't be on YouTube because of the whole Nintendo thing but do you guys still think there is a chance?

I neeeeeed this LP. I need it to be injected into my veins.

What do you guys think the chances are of Liam and someone doing a Paper Mario lp. They already talked about how it wouldn't be on YouTube because of the whole Nintendo thing but do you guys still think there is a chance?

Not any time soon, and I think they're more interested in playing RPGs that they haven't played yet. That said, I wouldn't discount it. We've gotten some great RPG playthroughs and great long playthroughs.

sjay1994

And? I don't care about most FF games either, I like the series overall and I'm glad it exists but so many of them are ones I feel completely indifferent about.

The only one I played was X, and I was completely indifferent to it. Same with the KH games.

Although, I am buying type 0, cause I think the aesthetic looks cool

Not any time soon, and I think they're more interested in playing RPGs that they haven't played yet. That said, I wouldn't discount it. We've gotten some great RPG playthroughs and great long playthroughs.
Man I love it when they play RPGs they know well. Outside of Super Mario RPG and the Telltale games LPs I hate blind playthroughs. Also Paper Mario is just amazing and I want to hear what Liam has to say about it.

I would like to see it but like you said there is the Nintendo youtube issues and with them doing SMRPG it probably wouldn't be for a while if they decided to do it. I will be happy with more Pat and Liam LPs in general.

The Great Emerald's power allowed Knuckles to feel the humiliation of getting bodied by Dan who no sold his 5 knuckle shuffle

Damn, I wish you had done a real LP of this game, though I could imagine it to be a bit of a nightmare. Something I'd love to see without getting ahold of and playing it myself.
I don't have any means to record DS/3DS footage, let alone have a capture card to get footage off the PS2 version (which would all be in moon runes to begin with).

Still, if I was given the opportunity and people wanted it, I'd willingly play this game again. Same deal with Drakengard 1.

Skrams

Welp, snow delayed my n3DS delivery by a day or two. Donkey Kong amiibo still disappeared into the mail ether. I'm also on episode 48 of Gintama. I need more Elizabeth.

Also if Donte or some other schmuck takes this win, fuck.

One more chapter left in Flower, Sun and Rain.

This crazy ride has to end at some point, I guess.

That Silver Case theme remix still got me despite not even playing that game. The opening to it is just that good.

Rockk

The more likely one is Liam and Matt play Earthbound. I believe Matt is a huge fan of Earthbound and Liam seems up to it. maybe Pat too and get the three of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom