• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

So let's talk about real mechas!

Is the US or Japan anywhere close to building up battle ready mechas?

All I know is that DARPA is building Gekkos in Boston.

MY PERSONA IS A FUCKING BAD ASS OH GOD
So let's talk about real mechas!

Is the US or Japan anywhere close to building up battle ready mechas?

All I know is that DARPA is building Gekkos in Boston.
There's a mech that walks .5MPH or something like that and shoots rubber balls. Also costs an ass ton. DARPA is also making a fucking Vanquish suit

joe2187

Banned
Why would you not want it? And how would it compare to what you're doing now?

What would be the downside to that?

The floors aren't piss-covered I guess

Edit: I see that you didn't choose the avatar I made. It's ok, I am fine. Who ever did that did a good job,
you still choose wrong

Well I dont like their style of cooking/menu/food call me a snob but it really turns me off whenever I see a plate by them and it looks like somebody vomited a rainbow on my plate and doused it a half gallon of sauce.

their menu is super super busy and most of their menu items are all over the fucking place with fucking asian/mexican/italian/carribean and all other kinds of regional dishes that dont really belong at all on the same menu.

I wouldnt mind doing baking and pastries for them at all, but their food is really pretty garbage and I wouldnt be satisfied preparing/cooking it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well I dont like their style of cooking/menu/food call me a snob but it really turns me off whenever I see a plate by them and it looks like somebody vomited a rainbow on my plate and doused it a half gallon of sauce.

their menu is super super busy and most of their menu items are all over the fucking place with fucking asian/mexican/italian/carribean and all other kinds of regional dishes that dont really belong at all on the same menu.

I wouldnt mind doing baking and pastries for them at all, but their food is really pretty garbage and I wouldnt be satisfied preparing/cooking it.

Yeah, Cheesecake Factory serves stuff all over the place. Their menu is like a novella.

What's your current situation like, and would it be a significant improvement to your quality of life? It could be a good opportunity for you as a launching pad into something that you would truly enjoy.

So some not really bad but super spooky for me realGaf

So im hanging out with my girlfriend tuesday and we we're talking about hanging out that coming weekend as well. Now it's turned into her spending the night on friday which ive never done before so like??? Idk it's weird

Is the money they intend to pay you enough to tolerate their sub par food selection?

Oberon

Banned
MY PERSONA IS A FUCKING BAD ASS OH GOD

actual SPOILERS
you never use it :p

That's sounds yummy

Zenfalcia

What's the good side then?

So im hanging out with my girlfriend tuesday and we we're talking about hanging out that coming weekend as well. Now it's turned into her spending the night on friday which ive never done before so like??? Idk it's weird

SHOW HER YOUR LITTLE MAC!

You are showing her JoJo for the first time right? let her feel your Hamon.

It is quite hype.
Yes, quite
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH.

I want that suit!
DAMN STRAIGHT YOU DO
You love it. Evokers are still the coolest Persona summoning method.
I'll see for myself in the coming months

Yo good luck. Control your sweating volumes
actual SPOILERS
you never use it :p
I call bullshit
You can summon him later.
I knew it

Zenfalcia

Either nothing happens or you're going to have an awkward and sweaty night.

joe2187

Banned
Yeah, Cheesecake Factory serves stuff all over the place. Their menu is like a novella.

What's your current situation like, and would it be a significant improvement to your quality of life? It could be a good opportunity for you as a launching pad into something that you would truly enjoy.

Well they offer benefits whereas right now Im not getting anything and a steady income with some other perks and a higher salary than Im making now.

But... The food...is not good.

I dont want to make shitty food.

Engage in sexual congress.

Oberon

Banned

Show her your Yu-Gi-Oh collection.

You can summon him later.

you can?
I played through half of Persona 3 with Slime. Because I didn't pay close enough attention to the mechanics and just went with it.

I don't believe you.
You missed out on so many Demon girls

JoJo94

Well you nerds I'm back home.

I did what I usually do and pretended to box with my dog because I can. He actually dodged two of my punches...I am turning my dog into Ippo.

Zenfalcia

Well they offer benefits whereas right now Im not getting anything and a steady income with some other perks and a higher salary than Im making now.

in the end it's up to you. Do you care about making good food or earning more and have benefits.

6AOADAF.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

You kind of have to evaluate things long term. Could this position bolster your resume and background to segue into a chef position at a restaurant you'd truly enjoy? Could it work as an intermediary step, or could you just skip straight into a chef position at a restaurant you'd enjoy?

In either case, it's probably not a bad idea to try out for it and see if you get the position while you're deciding if it's the right move for you to make.

If you're a single dude, benefits are okay, but if you have a family, they might be something that'll keep your children healthy and happy.

Don't sell your soul unless you're a family man.

Top Bottom