• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Dubs and subs are fucking terrible. The only way to watch an anime is to learn Japanese so that you can absorb the media in the purist way and not have any association with that filthy awful gaijin language.

Really impressed with how all out Woolie's been going for mechaweek. Way longer content, obscure but great games and now getting special guests. This is really awesome.

Yep, which one are you playing? P3p or fes?
FES since people said no control over party members is a good trade off for its presentation.
I slept in till fucking 12:30, woke up with a headache, and I see that today's mecahweek video came early with Gundam EXVS.

Guess today won't be all that bad.
Yeah sleeping a lot will do that to you. Water might help a bit
Yup. New Director and new formula.
This is a way bigger jump feel from 2 to 3 than 1 to 2

But why dont you play a real shin megoomi tensay game?

44035_front.jpg

Yes. Lets.

joe2187

Banned
Oh god, I might have a chance to get a high level job at a Cheescake factory restaurant.

I kind of want it and not want it at the same time.

Oberon

Banned
Oh god, I might have a chance to get a high level job at a Cheescake factory restaurant.

I kind of want it and not want it at the same time.

What would be the downside to that?

Why would you not want it? And how would it compare to what you're doing now?

The floors aren't piss-covered I guess

Edit: I see that you didn't choose the avatar I made. It's ok, I am fine. Who ever did that did a good job,
you still choose wrong

Top Bottom