• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

joe2187

Banned
You kind of have to evaluate things long term. Could this position bolster your resume and background to segue into a chef position at a restaurant you'd truly enjoy? Could it work as an intermediary step, or could you just skip straight into a chef position at a restaurant you'd enjoy?

In either case, it's probably not a bad idea to try out for it and see if you get the position while you're deciding if it's the right move for you to make.

If you're a single dude, benefits are okay, but if you have a family, they might be something that'll keep your children healthy and happy.

Don't sell your soul unless you're a family man.

I guess it wouldnt hurt to try it out for maybe a bit, at least maybe I can network my around to a better place.

Put your ripples into her ripples.
I read that as nipples.......
Well you nerds I'm back home.

I did what I usually do and pretended to box with my dog because I can. He actually dodged two of my punches...I am turning my dog into Ippo.
Yo that's sick. If he gets better you'll be able to count on him to defend you
So I went to the bank to get a cashiers check and now I have a date for Saturday night
Nice, good luck
Gravity Rush for $0.81? Wow. Sold.
I SAW THAT I'M SO GETTING THAT. Tokyo Jungle too is on sale

Oberon

Banned
There's the new one that was okay. I've only watched some of it.

tumblr_inline_n9vb1jWCM81rnasbu.gif

Top Bottom