• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

360pages

It is weird that she is getting her own book. Considering the other two books are about cool people. Like Kakashi and Shikimaru. It doesn't help that her story seems the be the dullet of the three.

With Kakashi going to the Water Village to research and look for Air Ships and becoming Hokage and Shikimaru trying to find a missing Sai.

Oberon

Banned
You would think an entire anime based on the D'Arby "fight" would be interesting, but not if it's as badly executed as no game no life. Watching jojo only makes me more mad that that anime isn't good.

Beloved

It is weird that she is getting her own book. Considering the other two books are about cool people. Like Kakashi and Shikimaru. It doesn't help that her story seems the be the dullet of the three.

With Kakashi going to the Water Village to research and look for Air Ships and becoming Hokage and Shikimaru trying to find a missing Sai.

Kakashi is such a cool guy.

I try my best to. Because if it's a game I own in my collection, there's no reason for it to stay on the shelf if I haven't touched absolutely everything that there is in it.

Though, it doesn't always end up happening. But I make the effort.

I wish I had a tiny bit of that motivation. Then I may actually finish most games that I start.

Xiraiya

Yeah, after Sasuke tried to kill her, that should've been the absolute final nail in the Linkin Park coffin.

The worst thing about that was she had actually gotten over that bullshit way before any of that stuff, and I thought "Great, she'll become a better character" and then out of no where Kishi bought it all back and then she became a mess again and started doing shit like the fake confession to Naruto and the whole failing to kill Sasuke thing.

It made her become a shittier person.

Zenfalcia

YOOOOOOOOOOO, it finally came out!
It's a little shameful to say, but I can't distinguish my voice in that thing. :^
Did you use both of my recordings or just the best one?
I just used whichever i picked first... Some people are easier to hear than others, it's just how things worked out without redlining the audio unlike last time.. last time was a mess.
Ok.

Just hit my second wind.
Conglaturations.

360pages

The worst thing about that was she had actually gotten over that bullshit way before any of that stuff, and I thought "Great, she'll become a better character" and then out of no where Kishi bought it all back and then she became a mess again and started doing shit like the fake confession to Naruto and the whole failing to kill Sasuke thing.

Don't forget right before the final battle, that was hilariously sad honestly. Like, really sad. Like, to the point where Naruto didn't even seem that bothered about what Sasuke did to her.

Oh, yeah, Sakura getting her own novel about her research and people approaching her. Also, her relationship with Sasuke is developed further.

Here's the cover

tumblr_nlj0mpvNCa1sr521do1_400.png
Eh, i'll buy it. Fuck it, why not?

Oh, yeah, Sakura getting her own novel about her research and people approaching her. Also, her relationship with Sasuke is developed further.

Here's the cover

]
The last novel is gonna be way better cause its just gonna be everyone preparing for Naruto and Hinatas wedding.

It made her become a shittier person.

Basically, I thought her character was going somewhere when she started studying under Tsunade, nope, just more Sasuke-Kun with What I've Done playing in the background.

You would think an entire anime based on the D'Arby "fight" would be interesting, but not if it's as badly executed as no game no life. Watching jojo only makes me more mad that that anime isn't good.

Yeah watching that made me think the same thing. I know there is a few majong mangas, have you ever checked out any of them? Any chance they get hype or go crazy?

Skrams

I enjoyed the nonsense of No Game No Life coupled with it's weird JoJo and Ace Attorney references. I just didn't really have a problem that the games were sometimes hardly games with commanding chess pieces and shit.

Also there's that one Mahjong manga with the prime minister of Japan, but I don't know how good it is. He does face off against Bush or Bush's father in the first chapter or so, but that's all I've read.

Zenfalcia

Yeah watching that made me think the same thing. I know there is a few majong mangas, have you ever checked out any of them? Any chance they get hype or go crazy?
There's a shoujo-ai majong manga if you're into that. ;)
I enjoyed the nonsense of No Game No Life coupled with it's weird JoJo and Ace Attorney references. I just didn't really have a problem that the games were sometimes hardly games with commanding chess pieces and shit.

Also there's that one Mahjong manga with the prime minister of Japan, but I don't know how good it is. He does face off against Bush or Bush's father in the first chapter or so, but that's all I've read.
i should really get to that, i put it on my list and haven't touched it.

Oberon

Banned

I did not. I have no idea how majong works, so I have never thought of looking up such manga.
It has been a while since I read jojo, so I forgot how D'Arby's fight ended
I love how much they're hyping up Dio

I have only watched the first two episodes of that anime. Watching it would be like eating junk food. I know it has a certain good taste, but at the end it would only make feel sick.
Well, there it is.

Zenfalcia

Dang, that's so cool.
girls are always cool.
Being trapped on a bus with otakus is the worst thing.

There is no excuse to use sugoi in normal conversation.
it's fine
desu
Its time.
inb4 decimation.
How sappy is it? I do enjoy the occasional lovey dovey rag. I know you and Banana are probably the people to ask for recommendations in the genre.
Uh.. i haven't read the manga or watched the anime. All i know there is tons of shipping.

Well...tonight's FNF is a double feature...though I'm absolutely baffled as to why the hell they picked MARZ as the Virtual On game to play instead of Operation Moongate or Oratorio Tangram. It's supposed to be the worst one of the series (and the last, if that's anything telling).

Top Bottom