• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Oberon

Banned
Fun-Story: I once spent literally 45 minutes waiting for a cab with a woman explaining the entire plot of Evangelion.

It was weird.

I hope she's not into anime, because trying to explain anime to poeple who don't have any experience with anime is really funny to me for some reasons.
I remember spending like a year to explain some guy the lore to dark souls.

I hope you emphasized how Shinji did lewd things to Asuka's comatose body.

Did he ever apologize for that?

Why is the only version of Yoshi's island on the Eshop the one with the shitty compressed audio?

Fuck
Music compression is barely noticeable, imo, however it's actually cropped closer to Yoshi because it was intended for portable play and the graphics were brightened to make it playable on a portable. It does add 6 new secret levels, but yeah.

I hope she's not into anime, because trying to explain anime to poeple who don't have any experience with anime is really funny to me for some reasons.
I remember spending like a year to explain some guy the lore to dark souls.
Did he ever apologize for that?

Of course not.

Lol Dark Souls lore is as deep or as shallow as one wants it to be.

I wish there was more mainstream Shojo stuff during the 90s global anime expansion to the West.

Imagine KLK in the 90s...

I hope you emphasized how Shinji did lewd things to Asuka's comatose body.

I was pretty drunk at the time, but I think I did go into that and the mental state of Shinji which explains why he would do that.

Wattup nerds.
Could mecha week get any better?
Maybe if it was mecha month

It just makes me remember how fucking much I love mechs. They're just so goddamn cool.

She was a 45 year old woman who had heard of Pokemon. So absolutely not.

Weirdly, though, she went from humoring me to somewhat interested in the series after I spoiled everything. Though I'm 100% certain she did not actually watch it.

Oberon

Banned
Of course not.

Lol Dark Souls lore is as deep or as shallow as one wants it to be.

I wish there was more mainstream Shojo stuff during the 90s global anime expansion to the West.

Imagine KLK in the 90s...

I don't think KLK could afford having even less frames of animation...

Numb

It just makes me remember how fucking much I love mechs. They're just so goddamn cool.

Yeah me too. There was a time i watched nothing but mechs till i saw Linebarrels of iron. Fuck that show. The good thing about mehcs is that they can be in any other genre and still be cool like seinen, romance or idol stuff like Macross. Even sports like in basquash

Yeah me too. There was a time i watched nothing but mechs till i saw Linebarrels of iron. Fuck that show. The good thing about mehcs is that they can be in any other genre and still be cool like seinen, romance or idol stuff like Macross. Even sports like in basquash

I liked Linebarrels just fine. It was an interesting take on the genre and I liked the art style.

360pages

I wonder why the Human race in DBZ is so shit. I mean almost every other race in the series. (Frieza clan, Namekians, Sayians and Majins all have the means of getting stronger)

Humans are just shit...

So S/O is considering making a Gaf account since she has the problem of having friends where she can't be nerdy, she can be with me and she loves it, so I told her about this place.

Do it. Then you can have rival battles with Xir and Beloved.
I'm good, it would probably be like Ippo where rivals mean nothing because either of us don't care enough to participate.
good
this community needs more female fans
now Beloved has her very own intern
Does it though?
I guess too many sausages will spoil The Neo.

Dont do it

It's up to her, I just suggested it since she might make a few more friends out of it where she can actually feel comfortable and be herself.
Does she even like the SBF?
I linked her some of their better videos to watch, she tends to like that kind of humor so I'm sure she'll at least get a chuckle out of them.

You may or may not completely regret that decision... lol
It's not my decision.

super best gaf yaoi

Thats an incredibly dumb idea

plz do it

it was an incredibly dumb idea to punch my Asus laptop screen cause i saw a bug on it
but it still happened didnt it
ive decided ima play the Aria and Harmony games alongside Links Awakening while i wait for it to be fixed
i wanna play Baldurs on my widescreen HDTV afterall aswell as Front Mission

Top Bottom