• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Archgan

This is hilarious to me.
x1G1QOD.png

sjay1994

FINAL DAY

I WAS JOKING WITH SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET THAT I HOPE YUKIKO DIES IN PERSONA DANCING ALL NIGHT AND HE GOT ANGRY ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING ABOUT IT FOR DAYS

FINAL.png

SUMMARY

SUMMARY.png

STATS

STATS.png

WINNER

tumblr_inline_mwzxc4m5wI1r3g60l.gif

JACK PACKAGE 200

.....this is the darkest timeline

Thieve

Neo Member
Hello! Yeah sorry, we have bloodsports going on at the moment.

How's it going? Any favourite Best Friends series?

Pretty good, yourself? Only recently started watching, Super Mario RPG is the only one I've finished thus far. Been jumping around a bit for another to watch completely.

Pretty good, yourself? Only recently started watching, Super Mario RPG is the only one I've finished thus far. Been jumping around a bit for another to watch completely.

I'm going all right, watching the Ultra team matches at Final Round at the moment.

If you liked the SMRPG LP you have to check out the Barkley Shut Up and Jam one. It is Pat and Liam again and it is probably the best LP they have up on the channel. Check out the OP for some other recommended videos as well.

Oh man, if you haven't watched of their stuff before there's a lot to recommend. I'd say Deadly Premonition is one of the best for sure. AC is right about Barkley too.

Thieve

Neo Member
I'm going all right, watching the Ultra team matches at Final Round at the moment.

If you liked the SMRPG LP you have to check out the Barkley Shut Up and Jam one. It is Pat and Liam again and it is probably the best LP they have up on the channel. Check out the OP for some other recommended videos as well.

Haha, I forgot about that. I think they mentioned it in SMRPG too a few times. Thanks for the reminder :D.

God damn it I just did wonder trade for the first time and decided to put a magikarp and I got a spiritomb and now feel super shitty, i'm trying to trade with the person who i traded with so i can give it back to them :<

Also currently watching Armored Core speedruns on Nico Nico Douga, and this shit is fucking cray cray.

It makes AC2 and Another Age seem like faster games than they actually are.

ultimax

God damn it I just did wonder trade for the first time and decided to put a magikarp and I got a spiritomb and now feel super shitty, i'm trying to trade with the person who i traded with so i can give it back to them :<

Nah, screw that guy. He knew what he was getting into.

Top Bottom