• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

God damn it I just did wonder trade for the first time and decided to put a magikarp and I got a spiritomb and now feel super shitty, i'm trying to trade with the person who i traded with so i can give it back to them :<
That's not really a rare thing from the wonder trades I've done. My bro tends to get crazy shit in the wonder trade more often than you think

Well, bought a Playstation TV. Let's see if this works.

xjPi6Th.gif

Why feel bad. I get rid of excess breeds on Wonder Trade all the time. That's it's purpose.

Maybe some one will appreciate that Brave Perfect Torchic, but you don't have any need for it.

I dont think anyone will enjoy a magikarp....

also is it possible to get like a pokemon thatll fuck up my game?

I dream of more money for the releases there are.

Did you play Criminal Girls or Hyperdevotion Noire? Because I couldn't afford to!

I haven't got either because I was in school for the last bit and I didn't have time for many video games. I'll probably grab Criminal Girls after the BloodBorne hype dies down a bit.

Xiraiya

I understand EVS but I dont really get IVs...

Think of it like this.

If a Pokemon has an ATK IV of 31, that stat will be the absolute highest it can possibly be at level 100, for that Pokemon. EVs/Natures can boost that even further.
Basically it means if you have a Pokemon with 31 IVs in every stat, it's stats will be the absolute best they can be for that Pokemon, all of it's potential is maximized and no one else will ever have that Pokemon with better stats outside of nature influence.

IVs are generally random, but those rules change with Breeding etc. as children inherit certain IVs from their parents, making it easier over time to get better Pokemon through breeding.

360pages

I love how TFS History of Trunks points out how shit of a father Goku is.

As of IV's...ugh, I kind of hate them. But if you can get a perfect Ditto it makes things a lot easier. Also you really only need 4 Perfect IV's to be competitive.

Speaking of that, anyone up for a for a Team Pokémon Match? Aka, 2 on 2 with 4 people. (If you guys don't mind me using my lesser X version)

I understand EVS but I dont really get IVs...
Think of them as genetic (or genes, I forget which one). One with better genes are going to be better than ones with worse. In other words high number = good. If you want good/perfect IV pokemons, you better start doing some horse breeding shit and pass down the genes (IVs) to generations and generations of kids.
There's probably a better explanation somewhere.

As of IV's...ugh, I kind of hate them. But if you can get a perfect Ditto it makes things a lot easier. Also you really only need 4 Perfect IV's to be competitive.

Speaking of that, anyone up for a for a Team Pokémon Match? Aka, 2 on 2 with 4 people. (If you guys don't mind me using my lesser X version)
I'm down

I'll be up for it if we get enough people, I only have the X version as well.

I guess I'll have a go... I have to redownload X tho.

360pages

But Creeprblocks isn't here. Also, I might have most of you, what's your ingame names?

I'll just send an invite to all of you, via the games friend thing

But Creeprblocks isn't here. Also, I might have most of you, what's your ingame names?

I'll just send an invite to all of you, via the games friend thing

Do you mean the name we have in Pokemon? mine is Riku. and I gotta take off my groudons red orb and my raquazaite

oh Rayquaza doesnt need to hold anything to mega evolve....cool but I guess I cant use him
my teams pretty shit right now all i got really is my Blaziken and my Gardevoir plus some bros I used in my game.

360pages

Once the trade is over I'll invite all of you, took out my Garcomp and my Excidrill...kind of broken and I want to try out some new things.

Top Bottom