• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Fuck I want to play P3 and Hyrule Warrirors

And Aaron i already saw it along time ago. Plus watching anything with them consists of pausing and asking what is going on.

Also, my in game name is Aaron.

3UpJDHC.gif

Yo has anyone posted the flash sale for psn this weekend yet?
It's suuuper good
got gravity rush, wild arms one and 2, katamari damacy, tokyo jungle, breath of fire IV, and a whole shitload of other games for less than a dollar each
GO DO THE THING

You're hours late.

I got TJ and GR too, along with Echochrome

semisonic

Banned
You're hours late.

I got TJ and GR too, along with Echochrome

Was driving back home, not everyone can't be slowtaku.
It's hard, but hey, those are some good-ass choices.
There might be more revealed tomorrow, but I'm just creaming my pants with this fucking old game selection.
I've already got wild arms 3 and would buy one and two just for the soundtracks, which i coincidentally also have separately. Also never played a breath of fire game, and realized the other day I was so busy obsessing about only playing the best games due to my massive backlog that I never play any games I'd want to otherwise. There's some mystery on that list, like noby noby boy, but I might just jump on in.
Still sad gravity rush ain't pstv compatible tho. Damn.

Yo has anyone posted the flash sale for psn this weekend yet?
It's suuuper good
got gravity rush, wild arms one and 2, katamari damacy, tokyo jungle, breath of fire IV, and a whole shitload of other games for less than a dollar each
GO DO THE THING
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...1-am-pt2-pm-et-095-ps4ps3vitaps1ps2psp-games/
Yeah I can finally relive my childhood Fighting Force!
God I forgot how this was a shit game...
3D brawler with no camera controlls sucks.

Lol.

My step dad is a moron who needs everything explained to him

Luckily my mom never remarried, so I've never had to deal with any of that.

I just have to deal with horribly behaved nephews and siblings I have nothing in common with presenting the two extremes of political and religious beliefs shit talk each other to me all the time, then try to get me to play Pokemon.

Top Bottom