• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Did you know Fight Club is part of SMT canon?
yTnm1oz.jpg

beinfilms

Just dumb. Completely boring and that cliff hanger ending was so bad.

I still don't know whether or not to get hyped for the reboot. Apparently, it's going to be pretty much totally unrelated to everything that happened, including a totally new plot, so I'm willing to give it a chance.

I still don't know whether or not to get hyped for the reboot. Apparently, it's going to be pretty much totally unrelated to everything that happened, including a totally new plot, so I'm willing to give it a chance.
I'm not going to get hyped but I'll be willing to give it a chance at least.

Hey guys. I hate being vague like this, but I'm gonna need some strength to make it through these next couple days. I'll let you know why afterwards.

Did you know Fight Club is part of SMT canon?
Yo thats's pretty cool. Haven't played it yet
Hey guys. I hate being vague like this, but I'm gonna need some strength to make it through these next couple days. I'll let you know why afterwards.
Good luck man. We're here for you whenever you need something to laugh at
What's happening? Why are we purposely shit posting?
Look for the source and the answers will follow

Since we're just inflating our post count I might as well post this now.

Some stuff I wanted to say about Persona 2 EP I kept forgetting to:

I hate that this game made me not like Tatsuya as much. He worked really well as a silent protag and Maya does not. She needs to be emotional and full of expression, he needs to be the quiet cool guy. That's how it was in IS and that was what was charming. EP she's just, kind of emotionless due to being the silent protag, and Tatsuya seems kind of unstable. Like in the first half he's kind of a badass even though he's kind of emo, but then the others just end up being emotional babysitters and you find out this happened because he kind of broke down at the last second? Which is something that's totally not in character from what you've seen of him. I dunno, I mean it was a great game and I enjoyed it, but that bugged me. Also that old lady in the beginning was like "Hey you got your memories back" and then she was just a regular old lady after that like what.

Anyways yeah

Well
can you really blame him for going through all that mess since he wanted to remember? God damn they really messed up Maya's characterization when she was a silent protag since she never talked at all and apparently in the addtional Senerio for Tatsuya in EPP, she WAS supposed to talk when Tadashi wrote it, but nooo ATLUS are punk ass bitches and said no she has to be silent. FUCK.
The old lady thing was just weird tho.

Ah, I see. We're shitposting so that people won't know that

Woolie and Pat will be doing the Bloodborne LP.

Got it. I guess that's fine, but I'd rather have Liam playing with Pat.

Well STILL EP SPOILERS

The old lady thing was just weird tho.
It's not something he'd do though is what bugs me. Like in IS he was the cool headed guy on top of shit. You would expect it would be Lisa or Jun to break down. I mean it's understandable someone would, but him being the person that does doesn't seem likely to me
Jack has more bad taste than Zed it seems.
That's why they're the thread OTP

croten

Ah, I see. We're shitposting so that people won't know that

Woolie and Pat will be doing the Bloodborne LP.

Got it. I guess that's fine, but I'd rather have Liam playing with Pat.

At least Woolie won't always be on the controls. I have a feeling he is going to be early DS2 levels of bad as soon as they play.

Good luck with your real life stuff.
I take back what I said. I don't like the cute stuff.

#jackisabasicbitch

image.php

At least Woolie won't always be on the controls. I have a feeling he is going to be early DS2 levels of bad as soon as they play.

Probably. Seems like Bloodborne is a totally different game that Souls.

It's not something he'd do though is what bugs me. Like in IS he was the cool headed guy on top of shit. You would expect it would be Lisa or Jun to break down. I mean it's understandable someone would, but him being the person that does doesn't seem likely to me

That's why they're the thread OTP
I dunno. all the trauma of Maya dying in front of his eyes and him being alone for so long until they meet again and having to forget would break anyone down IMO.

Top Bottom