• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I was going to say down the shitter after they use you as a connection to someone else but that works too

I'm not trying to do anything. We were just hunting, needed a fourth and asked pat if he wanted to join. I really dont like her that way or anything. I just told her and another friend I knew pat through the steam group and 2bf gaf.
Is that bad? Did I do the bad thing?

Starting of season 6
My favorite moment in the series so far (Spoiler)

Oh yeah, yeeeeeah, shit can get heavier than you'd expect. It's a good show
I'm not trying to do anything. We were just hunting, needed a fourth and asked pat if he wanted to join. I really dont like her that way or anything. I just told her and another friend I knew pat through the steam group and 2bf gaf.
I was mostly just joking, but you never wanna be known as that guy who knows someone

I was going to say down the shitter after they use you as a connection to someone else but that works too
Hm..save the Scat jokes for BestGAFAfterDark.

Nope.

She'll probably bug you to introduce her to Pat though.

Zenfalcia

Yes.

Tako

Man 9 bucks for a large bowl of pho stuffed with meat is ridiculous. Shit was so good. 10/10 would eat here for the rest of my life

Man 9 bucks for a large bowl of pho stuffed with meat is ridiculous. Shit was so good. 10/10 would eat here for the rest of my life

Must be nice to live in an area with a lot of ethnic diversity.

Only kind of culture here is a white guy named Johnny giving me a shitty taco and saying Gra-Ci-Ass

Tako

Must be nice to live in an area with a lot of ethnic diversity.

Only kind of culture here is a white guy named Johnny giving me a shitty taco and saying Gra-Ci-Ass

3 minutes from my house is a huge asain market filled with Koreans, Vietnames, and Philipinos. Then there is like a little sub section 10 minutes away with ethiopian food. Then you there is the standard Texas BBQ, Tex Mex, mexican food and some cajun diners

3 minutes from my house is a huge asain market filled with Koreans, Vietnames, and Philipinos. Then there is like a little sub section 10 minutes away with ethiopian food. Then you there is the standard Texas BBQ, Tex Mex, mexican food and some cajun diners

I have a bar named Kemosabes filled with rednecks and older divorced redneck women wanting to get laid.

Other than that it's just fast food chains.

Well, I have a story about something that happened in a class Friday that made everyone there feel a little awkward, so I might as well tell it. In this one class. there's this guy who always draws on the whiteboard in the front of the classroom instead of working. Friday, he asked the class to look, and then he started to talk from the perspective of the character he drew. "Hey guys, i'm Gary, what are your names?". Not a single reply. He just kept on talking for like 10 minutes. Eventually, he stopped. Later on, while me and another guy were talking about how hyped we are for MKX, he piped up "Is Spongebob in it? I'm a goofy goober yeah, you're a goofy goober yeah." This went on for 5 minutes. Dead silence from everyone else. It got kinda awkward for a bit.

You have the power of all the Cena squashes bro. Hope everything works out.

wdRoU.gif

semisonic

Banned
Well, I have a story about something that happened in a class Friday that made everyone there feel a little awkward, so I might as well tell it. In this one class. there's this guy who always draws on the whiteboard in the front of the classroom instead of working. Friday, he asked the class to look, and then he started to talk from the perspective of the character he drew. "Hey guys, i'm Gary, what are your names?". Not a single reply. He just kept on talking for like 10 minutes. Eventually, he stopped. Later on, while me and another guy were talking about how hyped we are for MKX, he piped up "Is Spongebob in it? I'm a goofy goober yeah, you're a goofy goober yeah." This went on for 5 minutes. Dead silence from everyone else. It got kinda awkward for a bit.

I remember high school.
You seem to go to a dumb high school.
I'm sorry for you and him both.

Is he special ed or something?

That's just..I cringed.

Top Bottom